Recommend Dedicated Windows

Hi all,

Im looking for a reliable dedicated windows system provider.
    Someone that mainly doing windows.

Thanks in Adv.

Tim
    P.S. I did search but didn't find any dedicated, only reseller windows.

Mike from rackmy.com posts here a fair bit. He comes across as knowing what he is doing which is a bonus

Here is his sig;

Mike - Sales@RackMy.com
    http://www.rackmy.com 1-866-5-RACKMY
    Colocation & Dedicated Windows 2000 Hosting
    100% Network Uptime SLA, Guaranteed!

I heard lots of good things about rackmy ... alternatively .... you might want to consider dialtone.com or rackspace.com ...

Take a look at nodehosting.com -- I don't yet have a box with them, but they've been real friendly and responsive in the past, and their network seems very fast.

Originally posted by JDMundo
    Take a look at nodehosting.com -- I don't yet have a box with them, but they've been real friendly and responsive in the past, and their network seems very fast.
    I got a shared NT account at Nodehosting.com but as of last week, I have not gotten any reply for any of my request through their helpdesk.
    http://www.batchimage.com - Offering Batch Image Processing and TIFF/PDF Software Solutions

I would like to add in my support for RackMy. I have worked with him, and I am familiar with their data center infrastructure...they have a solid network, and knowledable people.

I would suggest a server from fdcservers.net, I heard that they will do a win2k install? or am I wrong?
    iLyric - The best lyrics script you'll ever use - Visit Script Store for more information!

I second for rackmy! Inflow network/connection rocks!

Yeah, me too. Rackmy is a real nice person. Even though I don't have real experiences with them. But my friends server is there and it's solid.
    http://www.ebookeasy.com Free ebook for webhosting and dedicated server review

I know of a couple of good hosts in Tampa that provide
    w2k set-up and even dedicate the software as well.
    I have alot of people using Candid.

I second Rackmy.com
    Mike is a really nice person, very polite and literate.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore