SEO Expert Required

Hi all,
    I'm currently seeking a SEO professional to optimize my website for maximal search engine exposure. Applicants need to display professionalism, patience and flexibility. The chosen applicant will also be required to come up with smart ways of getting people to click on bidvertiser (www.bidvertiser.com) advertisements, and how we can implement them better into the website. Please quote me for SEO work. I am paying a few dollars just for a few words, telling me where you think it'd be best suited to have my bidvertiser links.

Serious applicants only.

Thank you.

whats the catch ?

I'm sorry?

Serious applicants only.
    Thank you

Honestly, I can't see a Bidvertiser publisher code conflicting with any SEO technique. Place them where you think they'll generate the most revenue.

Perhaps I didn't outline what I was seeking clearly enough. I'm after someone who will optimize the site so that it's search engine friendly AND advise me on where it'd be best to put my bidvertiser adds. Along side that, I'd also like them to comeup with smart ways to implement the adds, so that they appear apart of the site.

Please only post if you'r applying for the position.

Hello,

I'm SEO Expert and Ready to Optimize your website.

For a quote, it depends on what should be done on your website .. I've to check it first.

Please Check PM for references and past work samples.

Thanks

i meant what are offering ... what is your budget etc ...