Arrow One page Order Form with Secure Retrieval needed.

I need a one page order form with secure order retrieval.
    It *has* to be ONE PAGE. Simple validation for common fields. Customizable for me to add/delete items to be ordered and easy for the client to retrieve their order *securely* to process the Credit Cards manually in-house.

Example page:

Jan 7th Marketing Course - $20
    Jan 14th Marketing Course - $20
    Jan 17th Marketing Course - $20

Buyer fills out name/address/email/phone and their choice of one or all of these courses.

Form calculates the total and allows buyer to fill in his CC info *on the same page* (no need to create logins, accounts, etc.)

The buyer is sent a confirmation email and redirected to a THANK YOU page.
    The client is sent an email and (?) a link to retrieve the order online securely in an easy to read format which includes the CC info. Or decrypts the order info in their email or any such method that will allow them to securely retrieve the order for processing.

The form has to be flexible for me to delete one date and add another at whim.

This account is already set up with SSL and can run PHP/MySQL

Please reply with credits and/or samples of something you've already done which is very similar if not exactly what I want.

Thanks in advance.
    T

Update..

Quote Originally Posted by bigscanner
    Customizable for me to add/delete items to be ordered and easy for the client to retrieve their order *securely* to process the Credit Cards manually in-house.
    To answer a few questions I've received off-board publicly -

YES, I can add/delete/modify in the page code itself - I don't need an Admin area to add/delete/modify products.
    The product list doesn't change out that often, and attributes of the item ("marketing class") stay the same. Only the price may change.

And YES, the client will process the CC order manually using their own merchant account.

Thanks.