Good connections to Level3 and Glbx (Global Crossing)?

I need to get a dedicated server with good, solid connections to Level3 and GLBX. Can you please recommend hosting companies that provide this? Also, out of Softlayer, LiquidWeb, LayeredTech, Planet, which one would be a better fit with this requirement in mind?

Memphis, TN
    I'd say go with ThePlanet.

They just turned up a 10Ge connection to Level 3, and are turning up another 10Ge to Global Crossing in anothe week.

They have a solid network as well...great company imo.

There are alot of providers that would offer what you are asking search the forum, Also i agree with cheyenne i would say the Planet.
    RackSurge - Superior Hosting Solutions
    Shared, Reseller cPanel Web Hosting w/ Fantastico, Dedicated, VPS Solutions, Ruby on Rails, PHP4 and 5, Tomcat.
    Premium Network - Level(3), Savvis, AT&T, PCCW Global, nLayer, and TeliaSonera

Chicago, IL
    Quote Originally Posted by vigor has connectivity to Level3 & GLBX (I believe)
    GLBX isn't in our mix yet, but the contract is signed and planned to be brought up in December sometime.
    Karl Zimmerman - Steadfast: Managed Dedicated Servers and Premium Colocation
    karl @ - Sales/Support: 312-602-2689
    Cloud Hosting, Managed Dedicated Servers, Chicago Colocation, and New Jersey Colocation
    Now Open in New Jersey! - Contact us for New Jersey colocation or dedicated servers

The New York NOC has Global Crossing but not L3 if you want that. They have NAC though instead.

Out of curiousity... anybody know of good L3 connectivity in NYC?

New York, NY
    Quote Originally Posted by quid246
    Out of curiousity... anybody know of good L3 connectivity in NYC?
    Voxel/Voxrox has connectivity to Level(3) in NYC. If you're willing to look in NJ you can also look at Choopa, who has Level(3), Savvis + others.
    MediaLayer, LLC - Learn how we can make your website load faster, translating to better conversion rates for your business!
    The pioneers of optimized web hosting, featuring LiteSpeed Web Server & SSD Storage - Celebrating 10 Years in Business

ColoGuys in Texas has Level3 and Global Crossing in their mix. Ukyo runs a first rate company down there, I would highly suggest checking them out.