Need help setting my own payment system.

I know this been discussed many times here, but this is serious here this time. I have patented a new technology and want to start my own service like PayPal(Moneybookers) and currently i have found the investors, who are ready to invest into the project. The problem i havent solved atm is how to allow people to upload the funds to the system via major Credit Cards, i guess it needs some personal agreements with Credit Card companies or i just can open a merchant account for my kind of service ? How much does it cost and are there any people that can help me in solving this problem ?

Toronto, Canada
    You need a special type of merchant account. You are looking at a lot of paper work and security deposits.

Castle Pines, CO
    You can check out Bank of America, they might offer you a service like this. EasyTel uses them to load funds on a card. But it depends primarily on your backers and their funds.

you will need to be located or at least have an account in the states to get things started

One of these companies might be able to help you in setting up a merchant account to accept upload payments.

What is your plan to deal with the massive amount of fraud you will experience?
    Want to sell domain names? Sign up today for an reseller account from a trusted eNom ETP provider.
    * We provide support and service to over 3245 happy eNom domain name and SSL certificate resellers!