Community layout design needed

I'm looking to have a stylish web layout created for my established community site. Can anyone recommend an design company or person that has a portfolio that shows there talent for designing trendy, stylish unique designs that can be created in CSS.

Please not i'm not looking for a designer that copies templates, i know low cost templater designs are popular on here and thats not what i want.

Which platform does your community run on?
    Web Design and Development by Zealus - Complete business solutions for the web!

Small business blog - small business consulting, company analysis, advisory and more.

linux, right now i'm using a customized script switching to another script next week. I pretty much already know the basics for what I want tthe layout to look like. I'm not restricted to any format or style. I like to customize my scripts to fit my designs. I hate when a site looks like a basic template or a style of other sites.

so in short the designer would have freedom to create a unique trendy design.

So you, basically, want just a PSD file that you yourself would convert into HTML/template?

You may want to try guru.com, I've heard there are a lot of talented people there.
    Web Design and Development by Zealus - Complete business solutions for the web!

Small business blog - small business consulting, company analysis, advisory and more.

psd and if they can the CSS/HTML coding. if not i can get someone else to do the CSS coding. i'll check guru.com thanks