- DUAL 1.26GHz Intel PIII Tualtin Processor, 512k Cache
- Server Works High End SL chipset HE-SL with memory interleaving (requires DIMM's in pairs)
- 1GB ECC PC133 SDRAM, 2x 512mb modules (4 slots, ram is installed in pairs. 4GB max)
- Embedded Adaptec Dual Ultra 160 controller
- Perc 3/DI Hardware RAID Controller enabled, with 128mb battery-backed cache. Supports Hardware RAID 0, 1, 5, and 10.
- 5x 73GB 10k RPM Hot-Swap SCSI Drives (5th drive option installed)
- Integrated 24X CDROM and Floppy
- 2x Ethernet, 1 Gigabit and 1 10/100
- 2x USB ports
- 2x serial ports, 1 parallel port.
- Integrated ATI Rage with 8 MB embedded video
- 3x 32/64 bit PCI slots
- Dual redundant 330 watt power supplies
2x Cisco WS-C2950C-24 Switches
- 24 10/100 Ports
- 2 100-base FX
- Console Port
- Rackmount Kit
- Serial / Console Cable
Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software
IOS (tm) C2950 Software (C2950-I6Q4L2-M), Version 12.1(14)EA1a, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)
Copyright (c) 1986-2003 by cisco Systems, Inc.
Compiled Tue 02-Sep-03 03:33 by antonino
Image text-base: 0x80010000, data-base: 0x805C0000
ROM: Bootstrap program is CALHOUN boot loader
Switch uptime is 0 minutes
System returned to ROM by power-on
System image file is "flash:/c2950-i6q4l2-mz.121-14.EA1a.bin"
cisco WS-C2950C-24 (RC32300) processor (revision M0) w
00:00:41: %LINK-5-CHANGED: Interface Vlan1, changed state to administratively down
00:00:42: %LINEPROTO-5-UPDOWN: Line protocol on Interface Vlan1, changed state to downith 20710K bytes of memory.
Processor board ID FOC0749X2XM
Last reset from system-reset
Running Enhanced Image
26 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
32K bytes of flash-simulated non-volatile configuration memory.
Base ethernet MAC Address: 00:0E:84:2D:1D:40
Motherboard assembly number: 73-5750-12
Power supply part number: 34-0965-01
Motherboard serial number: FOC07490WVS
Power supply serial number: DAB0747G7AE
Model revision number: M0
Motherboard revision number: B0
Model number: WS-C2950C-24
System serial number: FOC0749X2XM
Configuration register is 0xF
You'd be amazed. While it certainly wasn't my "Plan A", I think that things have worked out much better for me in the long term.
That said, I spent a lot of time having that ring custom made to my exact desires. While I wouldn't feel comfortable giving it to anyone else, I do want it back out in the world and on the hand of some lovely lady who will cherish it. All reasonable offers will be strongly considered.