Hello WHT Members,

I would like to start off by introducing myself, my name is Taylor Leach, and I live in Arlington, TX. I have been my own boss for the past 5 years, doing freelance design work. I have experience in all different area's of design. Some of my past clients include, Web Hosting Companies, Photographers, Real Estate Agencies, Restaurants, Church Youth Groups, etc; so I am not limited to any particular style and am very versatile. I like to work one on one with the client so everything is exactly how you would like it to be.

I have recently started my own Clothing Line, (aero9Clothing) which actually was launched last week, and is already a big success, and plan on having my work in stores within the next two months or so. One thing I always stress to my clients, is that I always work on a professional level, and that you should expect nothing less from me. I always guarantee 100% satisfaction for all clients.

I am offering a business card deal that hopefully you cant refuse. The first 5 people who respond to this and are interested will recieve a business card, custom designed for there company for the extremly low price of $38.00. I have good experience in print design, and my clients are always happy. If you are interested please email me with your detailed description of what you are wanting, or you can contact me by phone. Once the 5 spots are filled I will not be able to offer this deal for a while so get it while you can.

If you have any questions please feel free contact through pm. email, or call me on my mobile, and all of that information is located below.

Temporary Portfolio: http://www.aero9media.com/Portfolio/temp/

Contact Me
Mobile: 817.371.7371
Email: [email protected]
AIM: elnino2050

Taylor Leach