WTB: AWBS or WHMCS owned unbranded license

Hello there,

I urgently need to buy either AWBS (Advanced Webhost Billing System - formerly DRAMS) or WHMCS (WHMCompleteSolution). Most possibly, AWBS.

So, if anyone owns owned unbranded (or maybe branded too, if I get a good deal), kindly reply here/ pm/ email me with your asking price.

Also, kindly get your license verified by the WHT support.

Thank you,
    Sid

You can't buy AWBS anywhere but direct from them. They no longer allow the transfer of license.

Ohh!! Then, can any reseller provide me a good deal???

P.S. - I own a WHM.AP license and I guess I can get a migration deal with 20%.
    So, kindly offer me something less than $135 for both the scripts!

We provide AWBS Hosting Edition for $130.00 USD. You can get some more information here: http://www.fxhstore.com/index.php?ma...products_id=93
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!

sorry for posting this here but ryan can you check your support tickets please regarding my licence this maybe only way i get response sorry mods if this is against rules

op i recomend u try with a month leased first then if u get issues i have it aint that big of a loss

Quote Originally Posted by iand
    sorry for posting this here but ryan can you check your support tickets please regarding my licence this maybe only way i get response sorry mods if this is against rules

op i recomend u try with a month leased first then if u get issues i have it aint that big of a loss
    It would have been better to either send me an email personally (ryan@fusionxhost) or to send me a PM. We don't have any outstanding AWBS tickets, so please contact me personally.
    FXH, Inc :: Web Hosting, Web Design, rsync and R1Soft Backup Solutions, and more!