SyrisTech/Kokohost

They aren't working and my sites have been down since yesterday. Anyone know of any problems?

I got this error from an outside source.

Hello,
    The following url is down: the error detected is:
    Http error:Http_client.Bad_message("Unknown reason (e.g. unexpected eof, timeout)")
    Error was detected at 2006-10-28 06:23:37
    Thanks.

same prob here. hope they can fix the issue

Downtime total 19 hour(s) 33 min(s) 46 sec(s).

It's back up.

Uptime Policy
    Syris Technologies promises to have your website/server up 99.9% of the month. This excludes all scheduled maintance, reboots, self inflicted downtime, acts of God, backbone issues, DDoS, and hardware failures. Your account will be credited 100GB bandwidth for every hour your website/server is down.
    Maybe you can get 1.9TB of bandwidth added to your account?

So basically, most things that actually will cause downtime, they don't offer credit for? Not sure why they have an uptime guarantee...

Yea I know. I think they only give it to you if you complain and I'm not in the mood to do it. And one way they keep your business is I paid for the full year. *Shoots-Self*

i hope to get that 1.9TB of bandwith

Quote Originally Posted by zxfire
    i hope to get that 1.9TB of bandwith
    I think there's a good chance that it won't be happening. :-) They have so many sites hosted on there servers it's not even funny. (lol)

Syristech is very unreliable, that's six month experience of mine. My primary site is virtually down for nearly a month. (It can be accessed, but it's not functioning.) No serious support or effort has been made. I'm moving out.

I used to plan to write a 10-month review of syristech. But it seems I can't stay there for 10 months. I planned to write the review these days. But I'm just too busy to do that. I'll strive to write one soon.

The uptime has been better since I complained.