Can you help me find this beer drink

Hey,

I went to Seaworld and they have the Anheuser Busch tasting stand and i had this drink called "American Irish" it was a lite beer with a lager top, it rested at the top.

Remote Hands and Your Local Tech for the Los Angeles area.

(310) 573-8050 - LinkedIn

What do you mean "with a lager top"? A head? Frothy white stuff on top?

It was a dark lager (i think) resting at the top of the beer (the glass). It wasn't a mix, rather they poured the Lite beer in the glass and used something so the lager like doesn't mix fully with the beer.

Sorry im a noobie.. Nothing but bad hits on google
    Last edited by Jeremy; 10-30-2006 at 06:37 AM.

Jeremy, how much beer do you drink a day usually? Do you have a beer belly?

Being that I'm 21 no i don't drink much beer or hard liquor. I may order a beer at dinner with the friends or with the wife (girlfriend) and that's once a week.

When i live in a frat house that was a different story

No i don't have a beer belly, my girl would probably leave me.

I think ill go ask a bar near my house and ask them when i get a chance, anon-e-mouse if you happen to know what i maybe talking about please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by dannyy
    Jeremy, how much beer do you drink a day usually? Do you have a beer belly?
    What does this happen to do with anything?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy
    No i don't have a beer belly, my girl would probably leave me.
    That is sad. She would leave you because of your physical looks. It doesn't look like a strong relationship.

mohamoud what the hell are you on about? The guy is asking about a brand he is not wanting relationship tips... Been noticing a real lack of common sense in these forums as of late..

Quote Originally Posted by Intech
    mohamoud what the hell are you on about? The guy is asking about a brand he is not wanting relationship tips... Been noticing a real lack of common sense in these forums as of late..
    Sorry I didn't want to raise your past experiences. I hope your hand feels better.

<snip>
    Last edited by bear; 10-31-2006 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Intech
    Been to Social Issues lately?...

Bro I can't think of the name but I know exactly what you are talking about. its kind of like the Dark n' Tan that has Guiness and Bass in it. The beers are so different in consistency that they seperate and look sweet, taste great too. The Busch thing throws me for a loop. I don't think its a popular drink, probably something they just made up. Dark n' Tan is well known, though and I recommend it.

DLee
    DBLHost.com
    US Based Shared Web Hosting • cPanel+Softaculous • Email Hosting • Domain Names
    https://www.dblhost.com

Probably not it, due to it being made in the uk and being a real ale, although star funding or sundew sounds simular, both made by a local brewery, woodfords, they are aparently based on a larger hops. Taste good
    redihot.com | low cost quality hosting
    Looking for a web hosting solution? Gain complete satisfaction today.
    With our 99.95% Uptime Guarantee, 24/7 Monitoring, Friendly Support, Cpanel/Fantastico, Domains and much more, why wait?

Quote Originally Posted by DLee
    Dark n' Tan
    Should be "Black and Tan".

Usually made with Guinness and Harp, however since many pubs in the US do not carry Harp, Bass is generally accepted.

Any Stout & Lager will seperate when poured in the same glass. Most bar tenders will use a spoon to help define the seperation.

As for the AB that was consumed. I have not seen this one sold, however will keep an eye out for it.
    Conor Treacy
    Hands-on Web Hosting
    E-Commerce cPanel Web Hosting | PCI Compliance Hosting