Help with openVPN setup on VPS required!

Hi,

I have openVPN installed and working on a linux VPS server with windows XP client connecting to it with no problems. Im now trying to give the windows client internet connectivity through the servers gateway but I dont seem to be getting anywhere.

If anyone knows how to do this and has some time to help me im sure we could come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Thx

Hello fraserflav,

Can you please provide me the steps to install openvpn on linux vps and configuring it. Please assist.

Quote Originally Posted by vps_support View Post
    Hello fraserflav,

Can you please provide me the steps to install openvpn on linux vps and configuring it. Please assist.
    This is thread hijacking.

And for goodness sake, read the site, or employ someone to help you.

Quote Originally Posted by fraserflav View Post
    Hi,

I have openVPN installed and working on a linux VPS server with windows XP client connecting to it with no problems. Im now trying to give the windows client internet connectivity through the servers gateway but I dont seem to be getting anywhere.

If anyone knows how to do this and has some time to help me im sure we could come to a mutually beneficial agreement.

Thx
    You'd probably have more luck on the openvpn-users mailing list, but basically you have to add "push redirect-gateway" to your server config file and restart it.

That is not enough. Because you still need to setup your server to actually behave like a router (IP forwarding, netfilter rules).