Logo Designer in the Range of about $30-50

Hello,

I'm currently looking for a logo designer. My price range is about $30-50 but that is negotiable.

The logo type will have to be stylish of course and have a touch of the Web 2.0 feel to it.

If you are interested please post up the following details or PM me.
    Contact Email:
    MSN:
    Portfolio:
    Turnaround Time:
    Comments:

You must be able to accept payments through paypal.

I can also be added on msn at the following address: imusion[at]hotmail[dot]com

Cheers,
    Johnathan
    Imusion Studio Photoshop Tutorials, Website Templates, Forum Skins, and much more!
    IS Host Reviews Non-biased hosting ratings and reviews!

hello imusion,
    I am not at home right now i will be back tomrrow i will contact u then. I Portfolio is currently down but i can send u some work when i get home. Thanks

- Tyler

Hello, M2sterHosting would be interested in designing your logo. Please send your details for the design to [email protected] and I will get a designer to contact you right away. I have one open and reserved him for you. If interested, he would be glad to start.

Thanks

If you got any questions, here is some info

msn: I don't know the designer's msn. I will ask him. You can also pm me on there at [email protected]
    portfolio: I will get it together for you. We have huge portfolio with many sites done, but they are at different urls. I will get them together if you would like.
    Comments: Hopefully you will choose us!

Thanks

Please PM me the portfolio details.
    Imusion Studio Photoshop Tutorials, Website Templates, Forum Skins, and much more!

can i actually email it to you?? Sometimes my PMs don't go through

Yes please email me at my MSN address then.

Ok. I sent the email with the portfolio of the person who will be doing your design, if you decide to go with us.

We can do illustrated log/mascot

Greetings!

May we be of service?

Thank you.
    I help entrepreneurs develop online branding. I value my clients and build relationships. I am a friend.
    Let me assist you with your website design, logo design and other graphics needs.
    Ganah Solutions, a brand creation agency. Solidify your brand. Connect your business.