I am 19 years old and wish to obtain my Open University degree in Computer Science and have a flexible job from home. I have many years of development experience in various languages and technologies. I have used Linux and windows server 2003 at home and in various work related scenarios as both desktop and server environments. Although I have had some experience with server configuration (including various services) it is not my forte. I have been an avid programmer since the age of 14 starting primarily with Java and moving along to c++. I have had my fair share of web development experience over the years working with various technologies (SQL/AJAX/Servlets/Component based Frameworks (Java Enterprise Edition)/PHP and some limited RoR)

I am more than willing to hone my skills as server administration and configuration if presented with a job opportunity. I am a very quick learner and willing to put in the effort.

My CV is available upon request with more detailed information about my previous experience.