Arrow [For Hire]Programmer and jack of all trades

I am 19 years old and wish to obtain my Open University degree in Computer Science and have a flexible job from home. I have many years of development experience in various languages and technologies. I have used Linux and windows server 2003 at home and in various work related scenarios as both desktop and server environments. Although I have had some experience with server configuration (including various services) it is not my forte. I have been an avid programmer since the age of 14 starting primarily with Java and moving along to c++. I have had my fair share of web development experience over the years working with various technologies (SQL/AJAX/Servlets/Component based Frameworks (Java Enterprise Edition)/PHP and some limited RoR)

I am more than willing to hone my skills as server administration and configuration if presented with a job opportunity. I am a very quick learner and willing to put in the effort.

My CV is available upon request with more detailed information about my previous experience.

What is your location?

Livingston, Scotland, UK.

Perhaps you want to post some contact info?

Are you capable of creating complex php scripts form scratch?

Sean, how are you at working with content management systems and php?
    Fast PayPal Money! Buying 3 letter/character domains (com/net/org/us only

Quote Originally Posted by JKhoury
    Are you capable of creating complex php scripts form scratch?
    That is quite a vague question, thou the answer is yes in theory. To really say id have to have a better idea of what it entailed (creating a forum,cms,streaming video while applying filters,custom templating,3d programming via php(it is doable but not practical, or something im about to waste my time on unless the customer is willing to pay the right fee :p))

Quote Originally Posted by domains
    Sean, how are you at working with content management systems and php?
    Yeah I have worked with php for a number of years and with various content management systems including postnuke,phpnuke etc and created one years ago to play around with.