Hi there,

I'm looking for some beta testers for a free FTP site that I'm working on. I have it set up tentatively at home while I'm waiting to get some feedback from people. The idea is that people will use the FTP accounts they set up as a backup-type thing and because they can create as many private FTP logins as they want (within their quota) it might be a useful addon to a hosting package or a value-add for business services.

I don't really have any substantial criteria about the types of testers I'm looking for. I'm hoping to get a few people from different sizes of business and with different neds. There are some terms etc but you can probably predict what those are.

I plan to run the beta for 21 days or so to see how people like it and if they think it wil be a good idea - you'll get a free account so if I decide to take the product live I'll transfer everything over to the new server for you when it's time to go live. If people think it's a great idea I'm also looking for ways to market the product so hopefully some of the testers will have some useful input in that matter as well.

If you have any questions or if you're interested, please send me over a PM or email me and I'll get in touch with you shortly.