Thread: zone vps status

zone vps status

Anyone have the status on zone's vps tonight? (friday 10/27/06)

My sites are down and I can't get through to support.

0 Not allowed!

I fixed it myself by restarting my VPS. But I'd like to know why it happened and why I couldn't reach support?

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

i guess you weren't the only one and perhaps the support people/s were on a tiedown.

this is really something you should ask zone not WHT
      0 Not allowed!

You have to apply to zone directly and ask them what happened. We can't know it for sure.
      0 Not allowed!

I would if I could get hold of them. I've seen the people from zone post here so I thought that maybe if they were down or slammed that they could give us some updates here considering they don't have their own bulletin board.
      0 Not allowed!

We didn't have any outages, either server or network at that time. Can you PM your information so I can take a look at this and see what exactly happend on your VPS? I'm sure we can resolve this QoS issue your having.

We pride ourselves in providing Enterprise Hosting, and if you ever have any issues with our Quality of Service on your VPS contact us immediately. I understand you couldn't connect via Live Help, I apologize we are working on that.

Next time you have any sort of emergency issue like that, just pick up the phone and give us a call. We're here to help, and yes we do ofcourse provide Phone Support free of charge.

Regards,

Sean
      0 Not allowed!

Hi sean, yes I did have a chat with Richard today who did some changes to my VPS configuration to try to speed things up. I think I have noticed a difference already but will give it a few days to get feedback from my visitors. Richard did provide very good customer service. The only thing I have to remark on is that my ticket was never responded to as you found out and when I tried to call you guys I didn't get through. But other than that it's been a pleasure. Sorry I had to take it here to WHT but that was my only option when I couldn't get through to your support.

Thanks!
      0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by seankoons
    Next time you have any sort of emergency issue like that, just pick up the phone and give us a call.
    Sounds like a good move
      0 Not allowed!