How about mewebhost.com

The price is good, and they don't have unlimited domains (which *should* be good, considering the server load is limited... I hope...).

www.mewebhost.com

www.mewebhost.com
    Who named these guys? Tarzan?

"Me Web Host. You Jane"

Originally posted by UmBillyCord

"Me Web Host. You Jane"
    Funny

They are highly rude people there. You ask one too many questions and they respond like a child. They told me if I have so much free time to ask them so many questions... that I need psychological help and should buy a server at rackshack.net!

I am not exaggerating... if anyone wants a copy of the letters they sent me.. just PM me. They are AMAZINGLY childish! BEWARE!

lol at umbillycord!

"Me Web Host. You Jane"
    LOL.

I especially like this clause in their TOS
    http://www.mewebhost.com/legal/tos.html

"Customer will not receive a refund for any other reason, including but not limited to: late cancellation, slow connection caused by Customer's ISP/network, Customer's ignorance, InterNIC delays, account termination for violation of policies"

Customer's ignorance.

heh heh hahaha

I bet they inact that clause regularily.

Hehe its funny what you find in some T&C's these days

they have unlimited bandwidth too.........

LOL @ umbillycord.......
    --

Originally posted by 21inchguns
    they have unlimited bandwidth too.........

LOL @ umbillycord.......
    http://www.mewebhost.com/bandwidth.html

"Me Web Host. You Jane"
    i

Maybe they just have a bit of an accent.
    I better get back to me website before I 'ave 'em emailing me fo' they pics eh?
    DANG DANG! DANG!!
    I know ***** ripped off everybody else, but they wouldn't do it to me.
    "When you use bottom feed for bait, you are only going to catch bottom feeders."
    "You do what you are, and you are what you do."

How do you know it isn't Meweb Host, maybe that is his last name? Or maybe it is Mew EB (Electric Babes) Host?

I bought a reseller and had major dns problems which they just blamed on linux and aol. Also unlimited bandwidth was 15 gig a month on the 50 domain package. Although I guess I can thank them for making me get my own dedicated with someone else.

Originally posted by IT Hosting
    How do you know it isn't Meweb Host, maybe that is his last name? Or maybe it is Mew EB (Electric Babes) Host?
    Because they say ME Webhost

http://www.mewebhost.com/about.html

https://www.mewebhost.com/support/support.html

Looks like their NOC guy is browsing websites again... Shouldn't he be answering emails?
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

"Me Web Host. You Jane"

UmBillyCord, that's the funniest thing I've heard all day

"Me Web Host. You Jane"

me web have been good so far...

hello guys , i have found this forum very interesting so far , there is lots of information here for the new business owner like me.

I use Me web hosts and so far they have been very good, maybe the support is a little annoying at times , its because the use the knowledge base too much so you end up with an answer to someone elses question
    i am new with many features used in hosting but things are coming along now .
    i would say that on the whole meweb is a good service. the unlimited bandwith is not unlimited tho , so be aware of this.

i was so keen to get message up i didnt read all the Rules ?
    so am i allowd to put my url up here , i am interested in some feedback about website.

Eek. I think they are spammers too, or at least they support it?
    http://mewebhost.com/optin.html

Lol. Looks like they've only got one person doing support too..
    http://mewebhost.com/support/index.html

* you have a point

well i guess you have a point there with the spamming , the optin popups is something i have refrained from using , i dont need it anyway .
    you like me probably see a damn popup and go straight to the close window X in the top corner

as reguards to the support i have now been answered by 4 different people on numerous occasions and i must state that in my experience this has been quick ( about 30 mins on avarage )

But what they do sometimes is copy and paste answers from their knowladge base , sure this saves time for them , but the answers that come back are not very spicific to the question asked

i have complained about this and i also asked for them to explain things to me like i was 4yrs old

after that point they seemed to take a little more care on answering my questions.

Saying all that tho , the speed of the servers is very good and i cant question this ( not yet anyway ), this allows me to give fast reliable web hosting .

my customers seem happy anyway which is always a good thing.

so long guys n gals .
    good luck to all.

4thstar.net

I used to resell for them. Id be weary.

One month the sites would resolve due to impropper zones all all my resold sites 120+ This went on for a week on and off, mostly off.

Unbelieveably only lost 4 clients.

The next month the server lost a disk supposedly and the sites were literally off for 4 days before backups ensued and the backups that did work were completely fouled, email address and subdomains had to be recreated on each user, mailman lists were completely lost and a "host" of other things. (databases had to be requested on a per account basis for restore, etc.) By the time it was all said and done some sites waited an entire WEEK to be restored and thats when I lost another 10 clients or so. (Not to mention the ad campaigns that were producing a DNS error or 404 everytime someone clicked a link to our site.

Support is fast to respond but it doesnt matter how fast they respond when your site is down for a week with the rest of your clients.

They owed me $750 in refunds due Dec 15th and I have yet to see the remaining $200 they owe me.

Id pay in small increments if you are going to use them.

Not sure if they have fixed anything but I know for a fact my server was oversold to the gills and surely the rest of their servers are similar. You'll have that with unlimited

GlowHost → Affordable Managed Web Hosting Since 2002.
    Cloud Servers- Hot Failover + Clustered Storage
    Managed Dedicated Servers - Semi-Dedicated Servers
    Shared & Reseller packages - 20 Min Ticket Response 24/7/365

I no longer use meweb hosts

My opinion of meweb has changed much in the past 2 - 3 months , i beleive they are un-reliable and they would like you to think they are good at what they do , far from it in my opinion ...

i had lost count of the amount of times i found my customers websites calling up my site , also the number of times i found my entire customer database in whm was gone.

i found many times when i asked a question i received an answer that seemed randomly plucked from their knowladgebase , this virtually never actually addressed the question i asked...

at the time the cpanel contained dead links also .
    they dont offer telnet access , well ....they do offer it but dont actually supply it

O and theres the price of course , VERY HIGH for i believe....

thak god i found a much better hosting company

Regards
    Carl