Thumbs up Do you need to sell your clients ? We will take them to a good home...

Plesk Clients for sale

Hi There

I have about 50 plesk clients that I wish to sell including about 85 domains, both windows and linux clients which you may be interested in. Please contact me for more information. A couple of the windows clients are resellers with significant contracts. All clients pay their accounts on a regular basis.

Hsphere Hosting Clients For Sale

Our business is undergoing a transition and we've decided to leave the virtual hosting business. We have been hosting websites for nearly 10 years. We have generally quiet customers.

Our yearly revenue is about $9200 and our profit from domain reselling adds another $700/yr.

- Hardware not included
    - There are no reseller accounts, all accounts are for virtual hosting
    - Our clients are hosted on UNIX only, no Windows clients
    - We have one Cold Fusion customer
    - Our company is NOT for sale, just the virtual hosting accounts
    - Ownership of our hosting domain name is not included, but we will cede DNS control for one year - the domain name is tied to another business and we have no brand recognition to speak of

Requirements of Purchasing Company
    - Purchasing company is responsible for gracefully moving sites, databases and mail services off of our hardware
    - We must have cultural match with potential buyers - our clients deserve attentive support from friendly people
    - Company must have a track record and must be in business for several years
    - Purchasing company must respect our plans and not raise prices
    - Domains must be transferred to purchasing companies registrar, most of our clients pay for one or two years at a time. Most clients are registered through us, but purchasing company must support those not registered through us.

Purchase includes
    - 60 virtual hosting clients - about $770/mo. revenue
    - 70 domains registered with Tucows
    - 50 user hsphere license
    - 25 additional hsphere licenses to follow two months after transition
    - Limited support for purchasing company

If interested, please PM your email address or email [email protected] and I'll send a spreadsheet which includes account types and client numbers. Serious inquires only. I would like to close this sale by 1/31 and have our clients transferred by 2/28.

Thank you!