Our business is undergoing a transition and we've decided to leave the virtual hosting business. We have been hosting websites for nearly 10 years. We have generally quiet customers.
Our yearly revenue is about $9200 and our profit from domain reselling adds another $700/yr.
- Hardware not included
- There are no reseller accounts, all accounts are for virtual hosting
- Our clients are hosted on UNIX only, no Windows clients
- We have one Cold Fusion customer
- Our company is NOT for sale, just the virtual hosting accounts
- Ownership of our hosting domain name is not included, but we will cede DNS control for one year - the domain name is tied to another business and we have no brand recognition to speak of
Requirements of Purchasing Company
- Purchasing company is responsible for gracefully moving sites, databases and mail services off of our hardware
- We must have cultural match with potential buyers - our clients deserve attentive support from friendly people
- Company must have a track record and must be in business for several years
- Purchasing company must respect our plans and not raise prices
- Domains must be transferred to purchasing companies registrar, most of our clients pay for one or two years at a time. Most clients are registered through us, but purchasing company must support those not registered through us.
- 60 virtual hosting clients - about $770/mo. revenue
- 70 domains registered with Tucows
- 50 user hsphere license
- 25 additional hsphere licenses to follow two months after transition
- Limited support for purchasing company
If interested, please PM your email address or email firstname.lastname@example.org
and I'll send a spreadsheet which includes account types and client numbers. Serious inquires only. I would like to close this sale by 1/31 and have our clients transferred by 2/28.