DirectAdmin Dedicated Server Management

I need a company that manges DirectAdmin servers, recently i noticed there are companys that only support Cpanel which makes them look pretty unprofessional.

recommand them to me if you know i need something under $25. Happy Haunting

Directadmin management

Most companies that support Directadmin are $50.00 and over. Good luck with your search, have you try google?

Quote Originally Posted by priceww
    Irecommand them to me if you know i need something under $25
    Please come back and let us know if you find anything at that pricing level. The cheapest I know of is $65 per month.

Regards.
    DirectorioVPS · List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting · The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

I think he is not looking for the dedicated server but management services like PlatinumServerManagement.

I'll be interested if there's any company could offer the management serveices for directadmin under $25

I don't think you will find pricing for under $50.00 a month.
    Larry Ludwig
    Empowering Media
    HostCube - Proactively Managed Xen based VPSes
    Empowering Media - The Dev Null Blog

...i noticed there are companys that only support Cpanel...

Hello priceww,

Do you understand how much overhead is involved to maintain a product f.e like Cpanel or Directadmin ?
    To be able to support several CP quite some amount of manpower is required.

This is not only clicking on the WebGUI and downloading an rpm file. This might involve things like compiling kernels evt. penetration testing, costumizing etc.

I am currenly maintaining several Directadmin servers. Dont get me wrong I am not saying that DA is a bad product *far from he truth, just be realistic with the time and skill effort - which needs to be reflected in the price.

Or did you mean you are looking for somebody that is pressing the update button in the control panel once a day ? ;-)

There is a general danger that the lower the admin fee you might find that the service leaves things to be desired.

The best advice I can give, dont skim on the service - or if you really want to save a few bucks its probably best to do it yourself.

Or to put it in another context, how good is your chinese ? ;-)
    Last edited by valentin_nils; 10-30-2006 at 09:01 AM.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

You have to heighten your budget if you want to buy a DirectAdmin control panel. You'll never buy it for such price IMHO.

Why don't you try another control panel? There are a lot of panels under $20

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLex
    Why don't you try another control panel? There are a lot of panels under $20
    For DA you CAN get it for $20.00 month, just does not include support for it as the OP wants.
    Larry Ludwig
    Empowering Media
    HostCube - Proactively Managed Xen based VPSes
    Empowering Media - The Dev Null Blog