Can't change dns

Hi,

I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS IS THE PROPER PLACE TO POST THIS....SO PLEASE MODS, IF SOME MISTAKE I AM SORRY.

I have a domain which is registered in Yahoo Domains in the year 2005. Now, I want to change the DNS to point to other hosting account but can't find the DNS option in there. So, can anyone suggest me what could be the problem or what should i do?

Waiting for the rely,
    Darwins

I assume this link should answer your question:

http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/domain...ceddns-12.html

If you have additional questions, I assume the best way would be to contact Yahoo Customer Support.

Good luck
    Imagination is more important than knowledge.

If you don't know how to change domain in Yahoo you have to contact to their support and find it out.

Quote Originally Posted by trish75
    If you don't know how to change domain in Yahoo you have to contact to their support and find it out.
    Actually, you CAN'T change domain, at any registrar. Yahoo, NetworkSolutions, register.com, ... ... ...- it doesn't matter.

Respect My Authoritah! - Eric Cartman (a friend of mine).

Quote Originally Posted by Stan Marsh
    Actually, you CAN'T change domain, at any registrar. Yahoo, NetworkSolutions, register.com, ... ... ...- it doesn't matter.

I understand it. Maybe I expressed my thoughts not very clear but I meant if the person wants to change his hosting account he must first find the necessary hosting, then apply to the registrar of this hosting and ask him to register his domain name at them. One may change the content of the site but not a domain name.