VOIP app for Windows Mobile

Anyone know of a good (preferrably gpl/free) VOIP app that works for windows mobile with cdma/ev-do support as well as wi-fi?

I've been searching the net awhile now without much luck yet. I also did a search of WHT and it appears this question hasn't been made yet on here either.
    Justin Schurawlow :: Technology Enthusiast
    Schurawlow PC Repair
    Computer Services for the Lehigh Valley area
    Blog :: The Justin Schurawlow Blog

Don't think there is many as the fact that it would prove useless, with the connection speeds/latency on wireless services. But I'm sure wi-fi would pull it off.

Only thing I have seen was Skype, but I'm guessing you want to connect to your own setup.

Considering I know of a few in existence (although most I haven't even been able to find a vendor selling the program even) I'm sure something is available for what I need it to do. Main reason behind my need for it to support both wifi and cdma evdo standards is due to location. I generally get great evdo signal around here so when not on wifi it would work fine I think.

Hopefully someone will know of a useful app that can handle client side SIP and the like.
    Schurawlow PC Repair

search google for SJphone , that will do what your looking for , my results have been pretty mixed , since when you speak it is sending data , and the capacity of the EVDO networks is a bit spotty on that end.
    Ceridius Networks Sales
    Email/MSN [email protected]
    Ceridius Networks - Reseller of Hivelocity Hosting
    Network Speed Test

I ended up searching and digging around a bit ago, forgot to update this thread but yes I ended up finding SJphone and it does work fairly good. Granted it does get choppy at times due to the evdo uplink speed and/or latency.
    Schurawlow PC Repair