New Reseller help

Ok!

I was a sucker for comistic's service. I am a very small company that is mainly design. I host my customers accounts, that is really it. Very little reselling.

I have looked at a few. I would like comments as to which is the way to go.

exa-bytes.com
    mchost.com

Any others would be appriciated.

Mike
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

venturesonline.com
      0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

I looked at quite a few resellers and eventually narrowed it down to Voxtreme, Splashhost and MCHost. I would suggest looking at one of those three for your reseller needs
      0 Not allowed!

I did select McHost. That was 48 hours ago and still do not have my account set up.

In a very short email, after contacting them they said that they were waiting on new IP numbers. Is this common.

On a side note Comistic.com is now no more I have been told that they were bought out. The servers and my account are still active but I have not been contacted by anyone as to the status of the accounts. I am assuming that they are active for a very short period of time during the transition. But who knows since I am in the dark......

Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Yes this is common with reseller hosts as from time to time you cannot anticipate how many signups you will get, and you iwll ultimately fall short of IP's.

MCHost are pretty good, they have had a lot of problems recently with *communication* as you will soon discover on their forums. On the whole though not a bad choice at all.

Good luck with everything!
    Jo Stonehouse - Kualowww.kualo.com
    Shared Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Cloud VPS & Dedicated Servers
    UK: 0800 138 3235 ❘ USA: 1-800-995-8256
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by mwstut
    In a very short email, after contacting them they said that they were waiting on new IP numbers. Is this common.
    Due to a larger competitor closing down, we've received a huge amount of signups the past 2 days, using up almost an entire C block of IPs (256). Most accounts are now set-up, a few pending and they'll be up in a moment too
    Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Kiwi

Due to a larger competitor closing down, we've received a huge amount of signups the past 2 days, using up almost an entire C block of IPs (256)....
    Who was this competitor?? Ok, Ok, I'm just being plain nosey.
    AussieHost.com Aussie Bob, host since 2001
    Host Multiple Domains on Fast Australian Servers!!
      0 Not allowed!

Marc,

I am still waiting. I need to move my sites ASAP. I don't know how long they will be up. I am going on 3 days with no account information. This is not a good way to start a business relationaship. If you can not service me then I will go elsewhere. Just let me know..

Mike
      0 Not allowed!

Marc Wyss - [email protected]
    MCHost Inc - Experts in Private Label Reseller Plans
    http://www.mchost.com
      0 Not allowed!