Hello all, I am currently looking for an online company to sponcer my project.

http://nitroncity.com is an IMCE (Isometric Multi-user Chat Environment) based on the MMOCC (Massive Multi-user Online Chatting Community). Right now there are two major players in this industry, HabboHotel and CokeMusic.

People are now looking for something new to come to the market place, and we at NitronCity believe we have what it takes to do it. We plan to develop a BETA version of the "game" and release it to members of our "CityClub". after a month or so of testing, we will go ahead and develop the "full" version of the game which will be released to the public.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for around 400 GBP ($800 USD) to give us a running start. From the research we have done, we can say that this would get us to past stage one of the BETA version and in turn give the users something to buy.

Whats in it for you?

When the BETA is published on the web site, your company's name will always appear along side it.

All corporate letters and or articles about the BETA will have your name alongside it.

You will receive a 600x60 banner add at the top of every page on the web site.

If you are interested in this opportunity please contact me via MSN ([email protected]) or PM

Thank you for your time.

Matthew Ghahfarokhi, Managing director - NitronCity.com