6.95 Enom Account

I have a $6.95 Enom reseller account for sale.

I originally bought it at WHT four years ago and now no longer need it.

As well as getting the sweet the discounted pricing there is an account balance of $3.30 and another $14.00 waiting in Commission Account.

There are also 2 active resellers. The first has 50 Domains and the second has 180 Domains (These 180 are my client's domains though please note that I may be selling up my hosting biz in the next week to 3 months however if I don't I will be an active user of my sub-account for client renewals and registrations.

Screen shots to verify everything are below:
    http://anthonydever.com/balance.gif
    http://anthonydever.com/commission.gif
    http://anthonydever.com/resellers.gif
    http://anthonydever.com/pricing.gif

Price $200 USD via PayPal or if an Australian buyer $250 AUD via Direct Deposit.

PM me with any questions or if you want to buy it.

Thanks

Anthony

what rate are these reselers at?

Moved to Domain offers.

Hi Sleeper,

The sub-accounts are set at $8.95

Cheers.

Hello DotYourBiz,

Your offers makes no sense for me somehow.

You say you have 130 domains in subaccounts which is fine I got that part.

1) If you want to sell your business why dont you sell it together with the enom account, does that not make much more sense ?

2) If you stay in the subaccount than you can of course still at anytime transfer those domains to another enom account before I can even look ;-). Anyway there would be no benefit for you staying only in the subaccount.

3) I would actually prefer to have some kind of confirmation that the subaccounts are actually real and maintained by people that are not in any way closely related to you in order to avoid a scam.

4) So all in all the price should reflect only the value of the 6.95 account as the subaccounts are not sure to stay.

F.e
    How long did you use the account ?
    How long have these subaccounts been with you ?

You are welcome to also PM me.

Best regards
    Last edited by valentin_nils; 10-26-2006 at 09:20 PM.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Is the enom account you are selling an eNom ETP account? Or are you under someone else?
    Pierre Grandmaison
    Offering 24/7 Toll Free Telephone Support
    Zenutech Web Hosting
    http://www.zenutech.com

I'd also like to know if it's an ETP account.
    I might be interested only if it's an ETP

Zenutech + talkhost - No it is not an ETP account. The ETP is netcheap.com

Quote Originally Posted by valentin_nils
    1) If you want to sell your business why dont you sell it together with the enom account, does that not make much more sense ?
    No it does not make more sense. The reason I am selling just the $6.95 Enom Account is because it is a seperate asset I can sell that I do not see as a core function of my web hosting business. I do not know yet if I will be selling by web hosting business but would like the $200 in funds to re-fill my new sub-account and buy some scripts and new cpanel skins and know I can get by with just a regular $8.95 Enom Reseller account.

2) If you stay in the subaccount than you can of course still at anytime transfer those domains to another enom account before I can
    even look ;-). Anyway there would be no benefit for you staying only in the subaccount.
    Yes I can do what you describe but I have said I will not do it if I contine in the hosting business plus there is no benefit to me moving to another
    sub-account. As far as I know sub-account pricing is set at $8.95 accross the board.

3) I would actually prefer to have some kind of confirmation that the subaccounts are actually real and maintained by people that are not in any way closely related to you in other to avoid a scam.
    The sub-accounts are real. The 50 domain sub-accounts is the personal account of a very well known host who has had used it for at least 2 years and the 180 domain sub account as I said in the orgiginal post is connected with me as it is the account I have just moved my client's domain names into.

4) So an in all the price should reflect only the value of the 6.95 account as the subaccounts are not sure to stay.
    The price I have set is reflective of only the account itself. Which is why the title to the thread is just $6.95 Enom Account.

I hvae seen $6.95 reseller accounts advertised here at $200 so I'm willing to sell the account at that price with the extras (eg. acccount balance, waiting commision balance and two sub-account ressllers) as a free bonus.

I've dropped the price to $175 USD via PayPal or if an Australian buyer $225 AUD via Direct Deposit.

PM sent to your account.
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

will you take 150 right now by paypal?

Sold at $175. Thanks to all who enquired about this account.