Fedora Core 4 yum update?

How difficult would it be to do a YUM update on a fedora core 4 server running cpanel? I've got all accounts backed up however I have yet to do YUM update. I've heard that fedora core 6 was released which is why I want to update.
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

Hello,

You should be able to follow Fedora instructions to upgrade to Fedora Core 6. The problem is that cpanel relies on specific versions of apache, perl, bind, ect.. to run. In my configuration it is not a problem as the concerned packages are specifically excluded in the yum configuration. You should check yours to see if it is the same in yours.
    Spry VPS Hosting cPanel VPS, Plesk VPS, Webmin VPS, Shared, Domain Registration, Dedicated and Colo VPSLink Cheap VPS accounts CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu -- Dapper Drake, Slackware, OpenSUSE

Would upgrading from Fedora 4 to 6 be a necessity? Or is it still supposed to be supported for quite some time?
    Nationhosts, LLC
    http://www.nationhosts.com
    "Nationwide hosting solutions"

Apparently Fedora Core 4 will be supported by the Fedora Legacy project.
    So unless you want to add new features introduced in FC5 or FC6, you don't have to upgrade.
    Spry VPS Hosting cPanel VPS, Plesk VPS, Webmin VPS, Shared, Domain Registration, Dedicated and Colo VPSLink Cheap VPS accounts CentOS, Fedora, RHEL, Gentoo, Debian, Ubuntu -- Dapper Drake, Slackware, OpenSUSE

hmm, upgrading from 4 to 6 certainly will broke some settings/scripts/accounts.
    'yum update' will not help you to upgrade from Fedora 4 to 6.