Question SolidInternet Dedicated IP Addresses?

Does anyone know if SolidInternet offers dedicated IP addresses, and if so, at what additional cost? They seem to still have that good reputation here generally that made me use their services some years back, but their price structure has changed since then (no more offering of a yearly fee, for instance) and I'm having trouble finding where on the site to look for this information.

I used to have an account with a dedicated IP address at TheMooseIsLoose, but they've gone way south.
    The arcane art of background-image manufacturing is not for dweebs. Oh, wait, it is!

Why don't contact them directly? you'll get the most accurate answer there.
    Shared Web Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Semi-Dedicated Servers - SolusVM/XEN VPS
    LiteSpeed Powered - R1Soft Continuous Data Protection - 24/7 Chat/Email/Helpdesk Support
    Cpanel/WHM - Softaculous - R1soft Backup - Litespeed - Cloudlinux -Site Builder- SSH support - Account Migration
    DowntownHost LLC - In Business since 2001- West/Center/East USA - Netherlands - Singapore

Yes, I think you have to write them and find out all your issues at them. They'll give you more detailed information about it.
    Good luck.

Hi There,

Yes we do and they are free of charge.
    Clustered Hosting With Continuous Data Protection (CDP)
    8 Years of hosting excellence!

Quick reaction! These guys won't lose clients!

Don't say a word!!!