How to limit php nobody mails

I'm a free hosting provider and spam is one of my big issues. I was forced to disable php mail().
    I know how to discover the spammer but next day he will open a new account, with other ip and will spam again. It is not a solution for me.
    Someone knows how to limit php nobody mails, per ip/per hour or similar?

Thanks in advance!

Disable nobody or run phpsuexec.

I don't want to disable nobody!
    I know who send out spam and account is deleted immediatelly but new signups are too many daily and I can't check them all.
    Some users spam but not bad intentioned. So I just want to limit amount of sent messages per ip/user or similar.
    Someone can help me? I can pay if the fee is not too much
    Thank you.

edit you php.ini file look for below option

disable_functions string

This directive allows you to disable certain functions for security reasons. It takes on a comma-delimited list of function names. disable_functions is not affected by Safe Mode.

Hey, I don't want to disable php functions. In this case I may disable mail() and voila but no. I need a script that limit amount of mails per ip per hour.

Btw, I will hire someone to make it for me.

Oh.. ok

Well if the PHP script is hosted locally the IP limit per hour won't do anything for you. Meaning they've probably exploited or have uploaded their own PHP script to send mail as localhost.
    Upload Guardian 2 - Malicious Upload Scanner - Windows and Linux!
    Instantly scan uploaded files
    Get notified when released

I need this for my free hosting services. Anybody can open an account then upload any file. Btw, with actual settings I never had a serious security incident in almost 2 years. So, nothing was exploited or so.
    I think mail server can be tuned a little to do this job. I'm not good with perl so I'm asking for somebody help. I can pay for that.

Thanks!