Progressive FLV Video Server

I am in need of a dedicated server to host flv video files

It will be a progressive flv video server, but won't need to encode file into flv (like youtube, etc.), just allow visitors to watch them.

My current server is this:
    Servstra (layeredtech reseller)
    AMD Sempron 2600+
    1GB RAM
    80GB HD
    1500GB Bandwidth
    10Mb Port
    CentOs 4

It's been fine until now but I am now considering moving to a different hosting.

What kind of a setup should I get for hosting progressive flv files for viewing?
    btw, flv files are around 15-40mbs (bigger frame size with less compression)

Budget is around $150-$350, but willing to upgrade as needed later on.

I guess I need at least 2GB RAM and 2000GB Transfer and 100Mb Port?
    Which is better for hosting progressive flvs Intel or AMD?
    Should I opt for Opteron perhaps?

Please give me some inputs.

If you need to stream FLV files have a look on this Open Source Flash Server

nono Not streaming FLVs but progressive FLVs
    hence visitors will be downloading the videos rather than getting them streamed

Bay Area
    If you use a lightweight webserver (Lighttpd? ), the only thing to worry about is bandwidth and diskspace. A simple celeron 2Ghz will be enough to push 20+Mbit easily.

So basically every host should be able to deliver what you are looking for.

Cant provide you with an estimate of server size until you provide the crucial input: quantity of concurrent users.

Generally the CPU doesnt matter.
    What matters hardware wise are: RAID system speed, quantity of ram, motherboard speed, and NIC.

For our *.flv servers we use RAID10 with 3 gbps SATA drives, 16 GB ram, 1360 mhz motherboards, and dual copper or fiber GigE NICs.