Northern NJ

How to delete undeletable file?

I moved the files to a different hard drive section via ye old copy command, but I could have sworn I deleted the original files I copied. I get to work, power up the portable hard drive, boom, the files are back in the drives base directory where they originally where. I try to delete them again, now it says they are corrupted and un readable....

Any idea on how I can re-delete these files? Every other file seems un affected except the ones I copied.
    Check out And please check out our forums for fun Animation/Technology talk

Planet Earth
    If you can't delete them change their content / name. Then you may be able to delete those files.

Format ?

G Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

You could try using Eraser to erase them... here's the link:
    He arose!

Goleta, CA
    if windows try del filename or maybe it's delete -f filename or it could be /f I don't remember how flags work in windows

or if you're afraid of the command line you can try
    Last edited by cywkevin; 10-27-2006 at 05:41 PM.
    Patron: I'd like my free lunch please.
    Cafe Manager: Free lunch? Did you read the fine print stating it was an April Fool's joke.
    Patron: I read the same way I listen, I ignore the parts I don't agree with. I'm suing you for false advertising.
    Cafe Owner: Is our lawyer still working pro bono?

Tokyo / Japan
    Which OS are we talking but ? Windows, Linux, Mac, BSD, Solaris, AIX, HP Unix etc. ?
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback