England, UK

* WHMCS Leased only $9.30! ONLY reseller to offer FREE site integration & installation!

What is WHMCS?

WHMCompleteSolution is a Client Management, Billing & Support System designed for Web Hosts. Integrated directly with server management software, WHMCS can provide your hosting company with high levels of automation and drastically reduce the time you spend administering simple tasks. Also, being completely template based along with modular components for gateways, registrars & servers makes it completely customisable & expandable to fit your needs.

$9.30/month for a leased license

$13.40/month for a leased non-branded license

$142.80 for an owned license for more information

Who are we?

LicensePal provides companies with the software it needs to run a successful business. Our special partnerships with many of the providers allow us to resell at highly discounted rates.
    Click here for reseller verification

Why choose us?

We are the only reseller to offer:

Free Integration & Installation (worth $60!)
    Direct support from both WHMCS and LicensePal
    Live Support available Mon-Fri 9am-6pm

Regular features include:

Direct login at
    Free Directi reseller account
    Script updates for the life of your account
    Unlimited clients allowed

Order your copy today

Chat with us through live support or send a ticket if you would like more information.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

I strongly recommend licensePal and WHMCS to everyone who needs a professional and cheap bi,lling and support system.
    Kind regards

Im Currently with WHMCS and I'm paying $13.95 Monthly. Is it ok with them if i transfer to you? And do you offer The same Integration as WHMCS for Free?

New York City
    It's okay to transfer and yes it's the same integration for free.

Just bought a license this morning and it was ready and installed within 1 hour after I paid for it.
    Thanks, you’re the best!
    Ryan Smith

Seattle, WA
    We get our license from Licensepal now and they've been great. Highly recommended

Bradner BC
    You say

Script updates for the life of your account

Does this mean that the $30 whmcs charges for ongoing updates is waived in your case?

Rick Sutcliffe
    See for fast, reliable Linux/CPanel hosting
    We also do reseller hosting and are an Enom ETP