chargertek.com down and all sites gone

chargertek.com ripped me off I paid for reseller they closed down hostings and gone..

I'm sorry i did not get you what mean by closed down hostings and gone.

There site seem to up http://chargertek.com/

http://chargertek.com/smf/
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Quote Originally Posted by ecansel
    chargertek.com ripped me off I paid for reseller they closed down hostings and gone..
    What is the domain you are hosting with them at the moment?

can you clarify the situation? How have you tried to contact you host?

I'm not stuppid chargertek.in down and all my websites gone... SHOUVIK whatever his name ripped off me ... I can't reach my websites, DB, any information last 1 week... I have lots user on my forums also costumers.. If you wanna more information check forums...

Quote Originally Posted by ecansel
    I'm not stuppid...
    You should not be so quick to judge yourself

nice post on the forum over there kid

I wanna my websites or my money back... If you guys dont pay my money I promise i will start attack your servers with all Turkish Hackers... If you wanna see my experience look Zone-h.org... Dont delete this post I promise reallly I promise will <censored> up your servers....
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

"I wanna my websites or my money back... If you guys dont pay my money I promise i will start attack your servers with all Turkish Hackers... If you wanna see my experience look Zone-h.org... Dont delete this post I promise reallly I promise will <censored> up your servers...."

ecansel, if I was a host who received that threat from you I would not hesitate on removing your accounts. Chargertek.com is up and loading fine for me at the moment and it seems to be for every one else. From what I can see, they are not at fault for removing your accounts.

This is our second outage in 2006. As horrible as I feel about it, it does sometimes happen.

We've asked what your domain name is numerous times so that we can check/restore/ (at his point, ban/terminate)

Don't know what you've paid and don't know who you are.

Give me a username / domain name / paypal subscription ID / something... other than threats, so that we can Identify you.

Some other CTek employees have spoken to you today about your threats and language as well.

All we want is the domain name or username to fix your site, or issue you a refund.

But again, after all this, expect to be terminated, and we'll still hand you the back up (which would be dated 10-19-2006 at this point)

You may also bring it back to OUR Forum or OUR Support System.

Apologies to everyone else who had to read those messages.

sounds like his ip might be banned, which would explain why he can't see any sites...

thats assuming he can't see them cause it sounds like he might be able to see it as well

Greetings,

Customers are usually very upset when they experience downtime thats something no one can stop. However, there will be some that make threats but should not be taken personally.

In the past we probably got threats during datacenter issue such as, I will be filing a lawsuit, contacting fbi, state attorney, attorney general, senator, to ddosing, hacking, and so on.

This is the nature of being in a customer oriented business so we cant turn them away during the time of their frustration. I understand it is immature but thats how some customers are to get attention.
    Psychz Networks - Dedicated Servers, Co-location | PhotonVPS - SSD Cloud | YardVPS - Storage VPS
    True Layer 7 DDoS Mitigation | BGP Optimized by Noction Intelligent Routing | Asia-Pacific Low Latency Routes
    Los Angeles, CA | Dallas, TX | Ashburn, VA | London, UK | Amsterdam, NL | Johannesburg, ZA

Quote Originally Posted by clanosiris
    Greetings,

Customers are usually very upset when they experience downtime thats something no one can stop. However, there will be some that make threats but should not be taken personally.

In the past we probably got threats during datacenter issue such as, I will be filing a lawsuit, contacting fbi, state attorney, attorney general, senator, to ddosing, hacking, and so on.

This is the nature of being in a customer oriented business so we cant turn them away during the time of their frustration. I understand it is immature but thats how some customers are to get attention.
    if I walk up to a car dealer and threaten to key all their cars, they tend to call the police... why should chargertek risk their servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Rapid-Host.com
    if I walk up to a car dealer and threaten to key all their cars, they tend to call the police... why should chargertek risk their servers?
    Good analogy... and thanks for defense. Both are valid points however.

I advised our side to take the threats with "a grain of salt"

It would be good to point out that the recent outage he's referring to was due to a hacker. A recent whm/cpanel upgrade pretty much "unsecured" our "secure /var/tmp" folder and gained temporary root access.

We saw everything in logs, and historical commands and IP Locations were all US Based. University of Texas, ipt.aol.com, tmodns.net... to name three... so who knows who it could've been.

Personally I'm a bit upset about the unsecuring of /var/tmp...