a few improvments you can make. they are very general:
1) Get google sitemaps and Analytics so you can track your success.
2) Fix your robots.txt. you can have spaces when you define a folder area
3) ADD CONTENT. This is the biggest one. Just add some content seriously. You have like 500 words. This won't drive traffic.
4) Set a goal. I assume your goal isnt to have random people go to your site. ...Example: "I want to make $xxxx.00 per year on this site" ..."I want to raise interest level for snorkling" ...anything like that. It doesnt look like you have a goal set.
5) Use white content area. Black background. No excuse for not using that. 99.99999% of websites that get more than 1,000 hits a day follow this rule. The few people you might be driving to your site with meta tag optimization are being turned away by the poorly designed site with no information.
Focusing on making your website more useful would be the best way to drive traffic. Amazingly enough, you will drive traffic to your site if it is good.
Would you find your websites to be extremely informative if you were a random person? ..Ill give you the answer, its no.
Hi, your site winracks is nice. Your metaname is OK, check the key word density, the first page , probably, should be optimized for "reptile and rodent breeding systems", though it does look too long, but your site can be optimized for low-rank query and keep top positions there. The key word density, as most Seo experts believe, should be 2-5% on the page. Ohter pages can be optimized for high-ranking queries, like "reptile" or smth.