Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    1,227

    GNAX support - asleep?

    Can anyone reach GNAX. We have a server there thats been down for hours and we can't reach anyone. Is anyone having the same issue right now.

    Helpdesk is not replying and their phones are busy/ringing out for the past 2 hours......
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    5,627
    Quote Originally Posted by universal2001
    Can anyone reach GNAX. We have a server there thats been down for hours and we can't reach anyone. Is anyone having the same issue right now.

    Helpdesk is not replying and their phones are busy/ringing out for the past 2 hours......

    they just had a hiccup of soem sort on their dns clusters (209.51.128.17/18/19/20) so I'm sure they are busy dealing with that at the moment.

  3. #3
    I can confirm, one server turn-up due for MONDAY - Turned up today, but staff did not follow directions AS OF INSTALLING PLESK, and the server does not recognise the SATA drives.

    Also, a reboot request, server rebooting itself every 10 minutes, submitted at "Posted On: 25 Oct 2006 06:44 PM" - and it's NOW 8:30 PM and NOT EVEN A SINGLE REPLY

    God, I remember the good days back at 2003 when support was fast, friendly and when they actually cared about your server being down.

    Maybe they're swamped by yet, another problem, but 2 Friggin hours for a reboot/investigation as we cannot login to REMOTE DESKTOP connection IS UNACCEPTABLE

    Gnax, bring back the good 'ol times... please...
    ^_^

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    217
    Indeed. Have you tried calling them?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    1,114
    Francisco,

    What server do you want rebooted. IM me.
    SiteSouth
    Atlanta, GA and Las Vegas, NV. Colocation

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by carlgm
    Indeed. Have you tried calling them?
    Called 404-230-9150 as displayed on their https://www.gnax.net/support/index.p...ts&_a=viewlist

    No-one picks up the phone.
    ^_^

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    217
    Try:
    404-753-0620
    404-753-0290

    The number you listed rings to old DC apparently.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by carlgm
    Try:
    404-753-0620
    404-753-0290

    The number you listed rings to old DC apparently.
    I owe you a beer

    Can't believe they don't have it on their website!!!

    Anyways, downed server is up as of now - and they didn't reply to the ticket as of yet, talked to "Lou" on 404-753-0620 and explained the situation and he mentioned the ticket ID - said yes, and he just replied "it's online" -- they must think I have supernatural powers from my argentinian heritage or something...
    ^_^

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    3,640
    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco
    I owe you a beer

    Can't believe they don't have it on their website!!!

    Anyways, downed server is up as of now - and they didn't reply to the ticket as of yet, talked to "Lou" on 404-753-0620 and explained the situation and he mentioned the ticket ID - said yes, and he just replied "it's online" -- they must think I have supernatural powers from my argentinian heritage or something...
    The powers of WHT, eh? .
    Simpli Networks, LLC :: http://www.simplinetworks.com :: Proudly 100% Owned.
    Providing Affordable Managed Cloud/VPS Servers & Server Management Solutions.
    We offer REAL 24x7x365 in-house support - proudly serving our customers since 2005!
    Want to learn more? Give us a call - +1 (844) 4SIMPLI or email sales[@]simplinetworks.com today!

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by mripguru
    The powers of WHT, eh? .
    *bowdown to wht & kisses feet*
    ^_^

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    1,227
    yeh even in 2004/2005, they were still great. after the server moves, things seem to have gone downhill.

    1. They need to fix all their server reboot consoles so people dont actually need to open a ticket to request a server reboot.

    2. support needs to come back home and start focusing on support

    3. new server line needs to arrive with the same affordabilty as last time.

    Doesn't seem like a big ask??

    Quote Originally Posted by Francisco

    God, I remember the good days back at 2003 when support was fast, friendly and when they actually cared about your server being down.
    [/b]

    Gnax, bring back the good 'ol times... please...
    I have servers at: NetDepot/GNAX (A), SoftLayer (A), LiquidWeb (B+), DedicatedNow (B+), Nectartech (B) and more!

  12. #12
    Francisco, 404-230-9150 rings in the new dc. It is answered by the autoattendant. Has been working since last Friday. Dont understand no answer. Did the autoattendant pick up and then nobody answered after you selected the engineering option?

  13. #13
    Universal, please open a ticket on any reboot ports that you have that do not work and they will be taken care of. All reboot ports are in service.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by wildhorseharry
    Francisco, 404-230-9150 rings in the new dc. It is answered by the autoattendant. Has been working since last Friday. Dont understand no answer. Did the autoattendant pick up and then nobody answered after you selected the engineering option?
    Yes. I got the auto attendant, Clicked #5 for engineering got no reply after 8 rings.

    Called the other number and they picked up after 4 rings.
    ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •