Customer feedback on hosting sites

Hi, I was checking hostnexus.com. On this page http://www.hostnexus.com/company/feedback.php only 4 out of 10 sites were live. Is is usually okay that most of their positive feedback comes from sites from sites that either can't be found or have parking pages? I mean there's nothing illegal definitely but I don't know if I can actually believe that kind of feedback.

Do most hosting companies have that kind of feedback, too?
    Expert investor relations for small-cap market - http://investsourceinc.com

The feedback could just be older, and the customer doesn't run the site anymore or something. I know that's the case with alot of our customer's testimonals that's websites arn't up anymore.

Kyle

I think they have to go through their feedback. 'Cause if that's the case that most of the feedback comes from non-existent customers, it deminishes value of those feedbacks.
    Expert investor relations for small-cap market - http://investsourceinc.com

if that's the case that most of the feedback comes from non-existent customers, it deminishes value of those feedbacks.
    They probably missed to check the validity of those listings, but as you said for somebody that tries them (the way you did) they won't have the desired effect. They are most likely just old and if somebody from hostnexus reads this thread here on WHT or if you sent them an e-mail to let them know, they might take action and fix that.

You know, ringu, not all feedbacks are genuine. Some men write bad reviews purposely. I guess every experience is unique. And what is good for ones not very good for the others and you can't choose the hosting basing only on the feedbacks of the other persons. vbmenu_register("postmenu_4175574", true);

it depends how well you know those other persons. My friends recommending a company holds far more value to me than that of a stranger.

Our feedback pages were made 3 years ago and it's highly likely that client sites changed or were discontinued etc. We are working on a new site now and those pages will be redone. We are also making an automatic script where clients can submit feedback and will show on the site immediately.
    Laurence Flynn @ atOmicVPS LTD
    Linux & Windows Cloud Hosting Solutions Powered by OnApp
    Fully Managed [Shared][Reseller][Cloud VPS] [Dedicated]
    Featuring the atOmicSTACK ● Speed ● Performance ● Reliability