ASP.NET CreateUserWizard problem

Hi guys,
    This one has me stumped at the minute, no matter what I try I cannot get the CreateUserWizard control to automatically log a new user in once they are created. This is something that is essential to the userability of the site. Can any of you help?
    Heres code:

<asp:CreateUserWizard ID="CreateUserWizard1" runat="server" LoginCreatedUser="true" BackColor="#FFFBD6" BorderColor="#FFDFAD" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Verdana" Font-Size="0.8em" Height="230px" Width="351px" ContinueDestinationPageUrl="~/ExtraBonus.aspx" OnCreatedUser="UserCompletion" StepStyle-Font-Bold="false" >
    <WizardSteps>
    <asp:CreateUserWizardStep ID="CreateUserWizardStep1" runat="server">
    </asp:CreateUserWizardStep>
    <asp:CompleteWizardStep ID="CompleteWizardStep1" runat="server">
    <ContentTemplate>
    <table border="0" style="font-size: 100%; width: 351px; font-family: Verdana; height: 230px;
    background-color: #fffbd6">
    <tr>
    <td align="center" colspan="2" style="font-weight: bold; color: white; background-color: #990000">
    Complete</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td>
    Your account has been successfully created.</td>
    </tr>
    <tr>
    <td align="right" colspan="2">
    <asp:Button ID="ContinueButton" runat="server" BackColor="White" BorderColor="#CC9966"
    BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="1px" CausesValidation="False" CommandName="Continue"
    Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="#990000" Text="Continue" ValidationGroup="CreateUserWizard1" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    </table>
    </ContentTemplate>
    </asp:CompleteWizardStep>
    </WizardSteps>
    <SideBarStyle BackColor="#990000" Font-Size="0.9em" VerticalAlign="Top" />
    <TitleTextStyle BackColor="#990000" Font-Bold="True" ForeColor="White" />
    <SideBarButtonStyle ForeColor="White" />
    <NavigationButtonStyle BackColor="White" BorderColor="#CC9966" BorderStyle="Solid"
    BorderWidth="1px" Font-Names="Verdana" ForeColor="#990000" />
    <HeaderStyle BackColor="#FFCC66" BorderColor="#FFFBD6" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderWidth="2px"
    Font-Bold="True" Font-Size="0.9em" ForeColor="#333333" HorizontalAlign="Center" />
    <CreateUserButtonStyle BackColor="White" BorderColor="#CC9966" BorderStyle="Solid"
    <ContinueButtonStyle BackColor="White" BorderColor="#CC9966" BorderStyle="Solid"
    </asp:CreateUserWizard>
    All help is appreciated guys,

Thanks
    Walker

Sorry, it was a mistake i made whilst reading the doc's while tired. The control will only automatically log you in when you click the continue buttom on the complete wizard step.
    Walker