1. #1 - Free anonymous proxy, custom design, earns revenue, great traffic

I am looking to get rid of 1 of my proxy sites and concentrate more on my main proxy network.

The website has a great brandable domain for a proxy and a unique design, the site runs on phproxy script.

Revenue so far this month is almost $40 through google adsense, this is due to low ctr. You would be better off selling ad space, this would make you a lot more money than relying on google, also to help boost traffic, you could find more link exchanges.

The winning bidder will receive 1 months free banner advertising on, a $150 value.

If bought at BIN the winning bidder will receive 3 months free banner advertising and also 3 months proxified advertising, altogether makes a $900 value.

Traffic proof:

Revenue proof:

Traffic Details:

I placed an ad banner on the whole of to basically test how much traffic a site can achieve by advertising with proxynetwork.

As you can see the stats were increasing, I took the ad banners off proxynetwork around 5 days ago and the site still is receiving fair traffic.

This is a 7 day auction and will end 31st October Midnight GMT.

Starting bid: $100
    Increments: $10
    BIN: $1000

Thanks for looking,
    Steven Hartley

Highest bid - [email protected]

I offer $110

Thanks for your bid you are currently the highest bidder.

Is it possible to show a banner at the top or bottom to the browserwindow who show the url? For a example: a user use to visit and my question if it´s possible to show a banner i same window that display Cnn-page ?

Yup, you just edit the proxified page frame and add your banner in there.

proxified page frame, what´s that? Can you tell me more about it, how I can add a banner-code to it

England, UK
    It's just an include (at least for phproxy) All you do is add the img code line where you want it to be. Though you can't have adsense there.
    SupportPal - Smart self-hosted help desk software
    Supporting multiple channels, including Twitter and Facebook. WHMCS integration available.
    LicensePal - Discounted popular web hosting software licenses
    cPanel, InterWorx, SolusVM, CloudLinux, Blesta, Softaculous, Installatron, and much more!

Thank you for noting that Cifra-Jay.

Nice concept and great domain!

State of Disbelief
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenhartley
    Thank you for noting that Cifra-Jay.

Steven, could you please update the thread with the URLS to any sales threads outside of WHT, and your accepted methods of payment?

Planet Earth

why don't you show the CPM, I'd really be interested knowing how much it is.

G Disrupting traditional file hosting.
    █ Signup Early and enjoy Unlimited space/bandwidth for your files hosting, Forever!
    █ No Ads.
    █ No Countdowns.

Didn't think google allowed you to show the ctr and cpm?

Highest bid still [email protected]

Had 2 BIN offers via PM, considering one of them, highest bid $300 via PM @ digitalpoint.