Question He.net can't find feedbacks

I'm trying to find some feedback about he.net, the only problem is you can search the word he because it gives me unlimited results, and when I type he.net it doesn't work either. Could you guys please assist me with finding some feedback on them, or maybe providing some of your. I'm looking for a Colocation DC with great Network for both hosting and gaming, and hopfully good support when I need to reboot and exchange hard drives.
    Increase your hosting profits by up to 50% With no initial investment
    Find out how at https://www.EmpireConsultant.com

How about Hurricane Electric? Hurricane Electric reviews? Personally I think their fantastic!
    Jim - 2Macs H-Sphere Web Hosting
    Since 2001 - H-Sphere Clustered Shared Linux & Windows Hosting
    Fully Managed Services| Custom Web Designs
    Unconditional, 30 Day Money back Guarantee!

are you client of their, how quickly do they provide support?

We have several Co-Lo servers in HE. The network is great, and they rarely have any issues. I would recommend them, but possibly go through a management team that is in their datacenter. We also do this same thing with Equinix in Chicago and use Server Central. Quicker response and more personal level.

do you guys know a support team for he.net? and is there naymore feedback?

You can checkout EGI hosting through he.net in Fremont. Whatever you do stay far away from fastcolocation.net or any of their sites.

thereis even less feedback on this guys :-) guys any other feedback on he.net? how do they compare to nac or steadfast

HE.net is quite good. In three years with a couple of servers there (Fremont facility) we've had just "minutes" of downtime in all that time with them. Request for reboots are done in 5-15 minutes.

Regards.
    DirectorioVPS List of VPS plans around the world
    ComunidadHosting The Largest Web Hosting Forum In Spanish!

Nice, but overpriced...

Basic Remote Hands support is quick and the support staff is usualy available on the first or second ring 24/7/365.

Basic Remote Hands does NOT cover anything that would require opening up the case of your server. So if "exchange hard drives" requires anything other then pulling a drive out of a hot-swap tray and putting another already setup hot-swap drive/tray back in the server... you would require a professional services contract to do that sort of "open the server up" work.

I can't imagine anyone who would consider HE overpriced unless they are colocating a very small amount of equiptment with a very low bandwidth commitment rate, or they are insisting upon a high power density setup, or requiring space in the SJC datacenter (which is mostly full right now).

GigE for $13/mbps, 100Mb for $20/mbps...

I had a dedicated in HE.net through ServerTweak. I got the full speed of the 10 mbit port and I have to say I was extremely impressed. HE is pretty good. I spoke to Ken from Virpus though and he pointed something out about them which is very true, I just can't recall what it was exactly.
    simplywww: directadmin and cpanel hosting that will rock your socks
    Need some work done in a datacenter in the NYC area? NYC Remote Hands can do it.

Follow my "deals" Twitter for hardware specials.. @dougysdeals

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwave
    Basic Remote Hands support is quick and the support staff is usualy available on the first or second ring 24/7/365.

Basic Remote Hands does NOT cover anything that would require opening up the case of your server. So if "exchange hard drives" requires anything other then pulling a drive out of a hot-swap tray and putting another already setup hot-swap drive/tray back in the server... you would require a professional services contract to do that sort of "open the server up" work.

I can't imagine anyone who would consider HE overpriced unless they are colocating a very small amount of equiptment with a very low bandwidth commitment rate, or they are insisting upon a high power density setup, or requiring space in the SJC datacenter (which is mostly full right now).

GigE for $13/mbps, 100Mb for $20/mbps...

Agreed, you wont get good pricing for a few colo servers. there main business is selling cab's and mass bandwidth.

But (I love HE.net)