Need server and help

Firstly hello for all, and thank you for helping me.

I want to become an e-mail provider and let my website visitors to create them their own little webmail accounts (let ir be from 5-50mb).

I think this thing will help to advertise my website.

So, what server I need to rent? Where? How much this costs ?

I am not experianced user, so I need that that server will be with 100% help, and that all experianced work (variuos configurations) will be done by this company where I will be renting this webmail server.

So let me know, what I can find and where. Maybe these thing is too expensive or too difficult for me.

If it is important how much e-mail accounts I am going to provide. So the question will be from 1000 to 100.000 its really dificult to say. So if its really important let me know cots from - to.

A BIG thank you from me for your help.

In my opinion you need managed server

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLex
    In my opinion you need managed server

What does it means managed server ? Can you explain more, please

An expanded dedicated hosting service where the web host will manage your dedicated server for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoLLex
    An expanded dedicated hosting service where the web host will manage your dedicated server for you.
    So, this is will be simply dedicated server, just managed to be a mail server? Maybe there are companies who rents exactly what I need, in that way I will save time and maybe money. I was searching google and found nothing seriuos about it.

So please let me know what should I do If I want to become webmail provider for my website visitos, and how much costs such things.

I can advise you go to managed server direcrory at WHT.

The reason you would want to get a Dedicated Managed server, is that you are going to get people setting up with your free email accounts and abusing the H*ll out of it. You need to monitor the clients, limit how many emails each user can send in an hour, make sure you stay off the black lists.

Unless you have knowledge on how to do all of these things, then you are going to run into these issues sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by LivinGeek
    The reason you would want to get a Dedicated Managed server, is that you are going to get people setting up with your free email accounts and abusing the H*ll out of it. You need to monitor the clients, limit how many emails each user can send in an hour, make sure you stay off the black lists.

Unless you have knowledge on how to do all of these things, then you are going to run into these issues sooner or later.
    LivinGeek is spot on in what he or she says here, unfortunately people do abuse things, and once this becomes popular the word will spread. So definitely go down the managed route, dont have any links here but will see if I can find some when I go home.

Kris