1. * Webhost-Resources Advertisement Blowout- -- ** Limited Spots **

Hello all!

I’m excited to announce that Webhost-Resources.com has added several new categories! And, in preparation for our upcoming magazine advertising and SEO campaigns, we’re offering some significantly discounted advertising specials. Visit the site at http://www.webhost-resources.com!

About us:
    Having been around for over two years and now with well over 700 resources in our database, we have become the #1 directory on the Internet dedicated exclusively for Web hosts! We currently receive 1000+ visitors per day, which translates into over 650000+ page views each month! Think of how that kind of targeted exposure could help your business! (View some stats from September http://www.bannersmall.com/whr.gif)

WebHostingTalk Specials – FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE

1)Homepage Text Link $15/month
    A static text link on our homepage to help boost your PR. Since it's on our homepage, it's sure get lots of clicks too! FIVE SPOTS AVAILABLE

2) Logo on the bottom of ALL pages! This is a 87x87, direct-linked logo to your website. It is shown to ALL site visitors. Now only $15/month! (You must be a directory advertiser to take advantage of this offer) THREE SPOTS AVAILABLE (No more than 8 logos will be added, ever!)

3) Homepage Logo in “Recommended Hosts” section. This is a 234x60px logo direct-linked to your website. This is shown to ALL visitors on our homepage. Now only $30/month! TWO SPOTS AVAILABLE (No more than 5 logos will be added, ever!)

4) Category-specific directory listings. These highly targeted, sponsored listings show up at the very top of every category. For example, we recently added a category for “Virtual Private Servers.” So, if you’d like your listing to show up at the top of this category, you may purchase this listing. Now only $10/month! MAXIMUM OF TWO SPONSORED LISTINGS PER CATEGORY.

5) Other opportunities. From time to time, there may be additional advertising opportunities. If you’d like to be notified of new opportunities before we post them on the site, or have other questions, send us an email at sales(at)webhost-resources.com, or simply PM me. You can also send a message to the WH-R ICQ at 343468002.

HOW TO ORDER?

I have updated our advertising page to reflect these specials. Please visit http://www.webhost-resources.com/advertise.php to place your order. Payments are via PayPal. If you are ordering a category sponsorship, please create your listing before you place the order and we will upgrade it once we receive payment.

CAN I GET ANYTHING FREE?

Absolutely! You are welcome to post a free listing in any of our categories by visiting the category and pressing “Add Resource.” Of course, the longer you wait, the less availability there will be for a sponsored listing.

THE DEAL GETS SWEETER

For all orders we receive by Midnight (EST Time) on 10/25, we will email you a coupon to receive 50% of your first banner from BannersMall.com. You won’t find this discount anywhere else!!

Thanks,

Senthu
    Last edited by [email protected]; 10-24-2006 at 12:41 AM.
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

Just got a Homepage Text Link, how soon will it be placed on the home page?

3. Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    Just got a Homepage Text Link, how soon will it be placed on the home page?
    By tonight

thanks
    BannersMall.com - Banner Design
    Custom Twitter Backgrounds and Facebook Fan Pages - CraftSocialMedia.com

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected]
    By tonight

thanks
    I do not see the text-link anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    I do not see the text-link anywhere?
    Check out http://www.webhost-resources.com. :-)
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

Quote Originally Posted by danman
    There is no text link to wirenine.com, it's been several days now

Quote Originally Posted by WN-Ali
    There is no text link to wirenine.com, it's been several days now
    Ali,

Check out the site, it's been there. Your link is titled "Affordable cPanel Hosting"
    OMG!! WEBHOST RESOURCES!
    Webhost Resources
    Read about your company in the news
    Web Hosting Press Releases

Quote Originally Posted by danman
    Ali,

Check out the site, it's been there. Your link is titled "Affordable cPanel Hosting"
    It's there now, but it was not there before, I doubled checked each link and did a search through your page source and there was nothing with 'wirenine' at all.

Thank you.