Now Hiring: General technical lvl 2 - 3 support and sales
Now Hiring: General technical lvl2 - 3 support and sales
Hostforweb.com has immediate openings for lvl 2 -3 tech support and sales as well as live person chat support.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone looking for income while in school or are looking to start a career in the technical support field and wishes to be a part of a very successful fast growing web hosting company that is focused on quality customer care.
This is a fast paced environment requiring individuals with strong work ethics and the ability to be a team player. You must be very patient & have the ability to listen to customers questions / problems and generate technically sound solutions on the fly without creating tickets with too many replies.
Duties for this position include: Troubleshooting client issues via Tickets and live person chat, and responding to event notifications (Service Down / Load Alerts etc)
The following is required to be considered:
- Must be a team player
- Must live within the United States or Canada (preference given to those who live in Chicago area)
- Must be at least 18 years old. (Due to some adult content related to our clients accounts)
- Must be able to troubleshoot problems to resolution using shell and whm
- Possess a working knowledge of Cpanel/WHM.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Experience troubleshooting email, DNS and other general support issues.
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Monitoring servers and responding to event notifications. (Service Down / Load Alerts etc)
- SSH / Bash knowledge, restarting services, checking server load averages and balancing loads, fixing permissions etc,
This position is on a full-time basis Approximately 40 or more hours per week
Salary is DOE
All applicants must live within the United States or Canada with preference given to those who live in Chicago area
Please send a cover letter & resume with days and hours of availability to: [email protected]
Only selected applicants will be contacted.
Please include a contact phone number as well as any AIM or MSN IDs.
Note: We will not be monitoring this thread.
Have any questions about this position? Please e-mail [email protected]