Thread: Hi from Italy

* Hi from Italy

Hi all, i'm a new member from italy. I'm sorry for my english that is really poor. I'm here for search some designer ... but .. i've not again the number of posts for post my annunce .

Byeeee

oh .. my god .. here the post are not signed ... where i can post for increase to 10 my number? ..

Quote Originally Posted by NetKiller
    oh .. my god .. here the post are not signed ... where i can post for increase to 10 my number? ..
    The Lounge is always a good place to start.

Remember, you not only need 10 posts, but 7 days of membership as well.

And . . . Welcome to WHT!

Hi SoftWareRevue and thank you, my first problem is my terribile english ... is not simple for me write and write something with sense and the second problem is .. the time ...

i hope that this week fly soon because i need some designers as soon as possible for made many works ... can't you close an eye? i'm here only for thease reason and one week is not so fast...
    thank you

What are you looking for? If you're looking for specific graphics, then you'll likely have to wait the term. If you're looking for an employee (even temporarily), the restrictions don't apply to the Employment Offers and Requests forum.

i'm looking for some banner designers to support the activity of my website. The project is seroius, i don't pubblic my website url for not spam, but we've just release more than 3500 banner and now we want to take some free lance professionist because now the request is too much and is not the primary activity of my design studio