Help needed-Elaboration phase

Hi,
    I am new to hosting and was put on one of the hosting projects at work. I created the supp spec. Now we are moving into the elaboration phase where i need to identify existing data sources and create the elaboration work plan. Could somebody tell me what exactly i have to do here?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks

Not understand exactly what you mean, can you be more specific? Do you need some kind of hosting, vps, dedicated server? We'll need more information.

Hi,
    First of all thanks for ur response. We are hosting some files of our client on our servers. All the space estimation and supplementary specification, use cases are done in the inception phase and we are now moving onto the elaboration phase. My tasks in elaboration phase would be to create the elaboration workplan and identify existing data sources. I'm not sure what exactly these tasks mean.

Any help is appreciated
    Thanks

So basically you need a hosting company to put all of this into testing/production? If so, what kind of storage/bandwidth are you looking for, also any scripting/database requirements?

Are you asking us how to do your job? Did someone get caught with a padded resume?

That's funny.

My tasks in elaboration phase would be to create the elaboration workplan and identify existing data sources.
    Ok, elaboration means, according to dictionary.com -
    expanding and embellishing a detail
    So you need to detail the workplan and identify where the data is coming from.

So plan exactly how you are going to do whatever it is you are doing. (you haven't told us)

This could be quite possibly the vaguest post I've ever seen.

Good luck with this. I have a feeling you'll need it.

Whats the name of your company?

Thanks for all ur replies....

meanpc..thanks for ur wonderful comments....padded resume????have u ever thought of an option of a person being put in other projects other than his/her area of specialization??? other than having a padded resume???

have u ever thought of an option of a person being put in other projects other than his/her area of specialization??? other than having a padded resume???
    Well, to his defense, you do seem completely clueless about this, which would serve to imply that not only is it not in your field of expertise, but it's also not even in your field spectrum.

Perhaps you should ask the person you received the instructions from for a more detailed description of the requirements?

Just a little humor. Sounds like you are in over your head though. At what point would you consider telling your boss or client that you have no clue what they are talking about or what is going on?

What is the name of that company again?

Wait are you the same guy that wrote this at nucleartimes.com??

Hi,
    I am new to nuclear physics and was put on one of the reactor projects at work. I created the powerplant spec. Now we are moving into the plutonium core phase where i need to identify existing energy sources and create the elaboration work plan. Could somebody tell me what exactly i have to do here?

Awaiting your reply

Thanks
    Sorry, this is just one of the funniest threads I've seen in a while

so, what exactly are you hosting? a "data source" could be a database of some sort.... there are many types. meanpc is right, your very vague in your request and it's difficult to help without the details.
    www.griffinhosting.com

WHMCS Security Plus+ : Addon module with additional security features for WHMCS billing system.

If this is a legit cry for help, you really do have to give us a lot more information of what you need doing.

We are happy to help, but we can not do so if every one of us does not fully understand your situation.

It would be in everyone’s best interest if you gather more information from the source that you got it from.

Best Regards