hosted by liquidweb

Go Back   Web Hosting Talk : Web Hosting Main Forums : Reseller Hosting : RELIO or JODOHOST ??

Forum Jump

RELIO or JODOHOST ??

Reply Post New Thread In Reseller Hosting Subscription

Send news tip View All Posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-23-2006, 09:04 AM
Junior Guru Wannabe

Question

RELIO or JODOHOST ??

subject says it all..

Looking at http://www.relio.com and http://www.jodohost.com at present for a dual-platform reseller account.

Relio does Exchange reselling (which I might actually do) and servers in the US & Europe (not a factor); while Jodohost does VPS reselling along with ColdFusion and Oracle hosting.. none of those really trip my trigger... (if I resold VPS, I'd go with ServInt; I won't touch CF EVER again; and if someone "needs" Oracle, they've got the cash for a whole server and the software anyway).

so disregarding those differences, and pricing (either one is acceptable to me)...

Does one stand out from the other? Anyone have any issues with, or comments about, either one?

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2006, 09:55 AM
Web Hosting Master

While I have no personal experience with jodohost.com I do with relio and I highly recommend them. Their support staff is great and quick to respond and they also stay on top of the happenings in their forums.

Justin

Old 10-23-2006, 10:05 AM
Web Hosting Master

First all, it all come to who do like the best, Your one who is going deal with them. Have you done research about both host? I would suggest you to look at both deal, with offer best choice for you and your website.

-meera

Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2006, 10:15 AM
Web Hosting Master

I recently was investigating hosting that utilized HShpere as their CP and found Relio to be an outstanding company. Friendly responses from their staff (granted sales related) but I can only imagine the support is equally as good.

Jodo I have no experience with except what I have found on WHT and it appears to be equally as good. I know Jodo Host is pretty active on WHT as well which is plus.

Good luck!

Old 10-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Web Hosting Rockstar

I had an account with JodoHost a long time ago - it wasn't bad, but could be better and Relio is run by Carlos Rego, who also works for Psoft (the developers of H-Sphere).

Hope this helps....

Old 10-23-2006, 11:44 AM
Owner of the net for a day

Just a note, we do not provide Oracle any longer to new clients, you should not see this on our website now, but there may still be some support documents related to it so that existing clients can get support.

Edit: I actually see a place it snuck back into the site on the shared hosting side of things, I will have that corrected ASAP Looks like someone uploaded an older version of the file.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:12 AM

my only problem with jodohost is its CF mx 6.x and not the 7.x line. Any idea if they plan on upgrading? I sent an email to them not long ago but never received a response.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:26 AM
WHT Addict

I was with them very breifly - I left because the learning curve on HSPHERE was too much for what I needed. Their support is great and the sites were fast. Their forum is also very active even with Jodo employees. If I ever need HSPHERE hosting, Jodo is where I would go.

Old 12-14-2006, 01:34 PM
Web Hosting Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaK
my only problem with jodohost is its CF mx 6.x and not the 7.x line. Any idea if they plan on upgrading? I sent an email to them not long ago but never received a response.
Please do resend that email. If you didn't get a response, it was likely your email got trapped as spam.
As for CF7, there is a discussion on our forum. We plan to upgrade to HSphere 2.5 in the near future and will also be upgrading to CF7

JodoHost.com - Windows VPS Hosting, ASP.NET and SQL Server Hosting
8th year in Business, 200+ Servers. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner

Old 12-14-2006, 01:53 PM
Everything in life is swelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by krazykermit
subject says it all..

Looking at http://www.relio.com and http://www.jodohost.com at present for a dual-platform reseller account.

Relio does Exchange reselling (which I might actually do) and servers in the US & Europe (not a factor); while Jodohost does VPS reselling along with ColdFusion and Oracle hosting.. none of those really trip my trigger... (if I resold VPS, I'd go with ServInt; I won't touch CF EVER again; and if someone "needs" Oracle, they've got the cash for a whole server and the software anyway).

so disregarding those differences, and pricing (either one is acceptable to me)...

Does one stand out from the other? Anyone have any issues with, or comments about, either one?
I am sure you can find a bunch of reviews here on both companies. Especially Jodohost. They are quite active on this forum. Also pretty cool they came here and post to keep you updated, thats good IMHO.

Related posts from TheWhir.com
Title Type Date Posted