Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

TRY DEDICATED SERVERS FROM UK2 - FOR JUST 99p!

Yes that’s right, for a limited time you can try UK2 for just 99p, no strings attached!

Choose from either our Blowout or Large Dedicated Servers – just 99p for the first month.

BLOWOUT SERVER
    Usual Price £49 per month
    80GB HD
    1024MB RAM
    Order Now

LARGE SERVER
    Usual Price £99 per month
    2 * 160GB HD
    1024MB RAM
    Order Now

All packages come with:

- Full root access
    - FREE anti-hacker security
    - 2000GB 100Mbit traffic with unmetered upgrade for just £10 per month
    - Minimum of 99.9% uptime
    - Range of server options

Choose a 99p offer from UK2 today! www.uk2.net/wht/99phomepage

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It is really 99p?
    Yes, we’re offering you the chance to try UK2 services for just 99p.

What can I get for 99p?
    - Dedicated Servers: - 1 month of service, set up, any optional extras (such as chargeable operating systems etc) for 1 month, for just 99p.

When will the 99p offer end?
    It will end on Thursday 30th November 2006.

What happens if I want to cancel, or if I don’t want the service after the 99p period?
    As long as you cancel before the end of 99p offer period (i.e. by the end of the first month for Dedicated Servers) there will be no charge other than 99p.

For more information and the Terms and Conditions please visit www.uk2.net/wht/99phomepage

i want to try but it says:

If you are a private individual, we need proof of identity (passport, driver's license or other photo-ID), and proof of residence (a utility bill or bank statement).
    Ok i can send you my driving license but what does it mean "proof of residence" ?
    Kind regards

Hi Cyberturk,

This is a fraud prevention measure that we have in place, just your driving licence will be fine as I've checked the order and your CV2 details match.

We only require this for new customers so once you've established yourself with us you won't have to provide these details again.

Thanks,
    Andy

Excuse my ignorance but what is the "p" in 99p?

Thanks

Hi Nocebo,

It's 'pence' as in 100 pence in 1 english pound... (thats $1.87 at todays X rate!!!)

Andy

Hi Guys,
    I've had quite a few on msn asking me how many servers we have available at 99p.

This campaign has also run in PCpro as our exclusive offline partner and I have set a max. of 1000 servers for total off/online activities.
    200 servers were setup and ready to go initially. Right now I don't the full overview of how many servers we have sold since PCpro was out late last week, but I expect to have around half of them left by now.

One also asked me if the servers were managed - answer is yes. UK2 is now in the managed server market through our Supreme Support setup: www.supremesupport.com

Management is an extra £29 pr month if you buy directly from us, but yes, the first month it would be incl. in the 99p.

Let me know if you have any other q's

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,
    OnApp.com + Cloud.net & CDN.net

Quote Originally Posted by eming
    Hi Guys,
    I've had quite a few on msn asking me how many servers we have available at 99p.

This campaign has also run in PCpro as our exclusive offline partner and I have set a max. of 1000 servers for total off/online activities.
    200 servers were setup and ready to go initially. Right now I don't the full overview of how many servers we have sold since PCpro was out late last week, but I expect to have around half of them left by now.

One also asked me if the servers were managed - answer is yes. UK2 is now in the managed server market through our Supreme Support setup: www.supremesupport.com

Management is an extra £29 pr month if you buy directly from us, but yes, the first month it would be incl. in the 99p.

Let me know if you have any other q's

Ditlev
    Hello,

Its a shame your not doing the x-large server as we would have loved to have tried you guys.

Hi,

Have you considered the Dual AMD? It's quite a beast and gives the Intel a run for its money. If you like this we can always add an extra GB of RAM after the trial period (the motherboard supports up to 8GB) for a one-off fee of £79.99+VAT, which includes the maintenance, installation and replacement costs for the life of the server.

For 99 pence you might as well try it!

Andy.

for BLOWOUT SERVER (Usual Price £49 per month)

At the end of first month what you will charge for 2nd, third month etc

1. I assume that set up fee is waived and you will not charge any extra later on ?

2. Is it possible to get "Value Server (£39 per month)" through this promotion ?
    as i would love to keep this server even after promtion ends

3. Any sales tax or VAT on the purchase of server for non-UK customers ?
    Last edited by SystemsAnalyst; 10-23-2006 at 12:06 PM.

Hi SystemsAnalyst,

Thats right theres no set-up fee applicable after the trial period, you can continue as a monthly contract at the normal price of £49 a month.

We are not offering the value server on the promotion but the Sempron is considerably faster than this (it comes with 1GB of RAM as standard and if you check the performance of both processors the Sempron wins hands down).

No, as a non-uk customer you don't have to pay any VAT or sales tax.

Andy
    Last edited by Andy_UK2; 10-23-2006 at 12:14 PM.

I am intrested in Win2003 Server £10 monthly extra

1. Is this Windows 2003 Web Edition or Windows 2003 server ?

2. Do you pre-install latest service pack for windows server ?

3. What is the time required to deliver server after payment confirmation ?

4. Is there any charges for server reboot request(s) through email ? and how quickly you respond to such tickets

Thank you

Hi,

1. Its Windows server 2003 standard edition R2

2. This will be Revision 2, we won't automatically update but obviously you can do this once the server is online.

3. This should be quite quick (same day if ordered in the morning or next day for evening orders), there may be a delay depending on availability as they are going quite fast!

4. You can request this from your online control panel, and its usually done within 15 mins (24/7) and its free, if you need anything quicker I would suggest getting an APC reboot switch which will give you the ability to 'hard' reboot instantaneously anytime, this is included in the offer price.

Thanks,
    Andy

Value server:
    * One year lease includes free email support (semi-managed servers)
    Does this require an agreement to lease for a year or a year's lease paid up front?

Quote Originally Posted by grandad
    Value server:

Does this require an agreement to lease for a year or a year's lease paid up front?
    The 99p deal is a totally no strings attached deal, meaning no payment other than the £0.99 is required...

The free semimanagement for a full year would require a full years payment paid up front. If you add it incl. in the 99p deal then you would get it for free in that month, full management would also be free...

Ditlev
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Its actually a good thing I came across this? 'Cos I've been wanting to try your network out for some gameservers before I buy an X-large. So I bought a Large server for the 99p just a few minutes ago. Will be good to see how it works. Just emailed a picture of my drivers license now. Hope its up soon!

Hi,

thats good news, I think I've chatted to you before about it - the Dual AMD is a fast machine by all accounts, you may even not need to go up to the X-large....

Yes you have IIRC. Whats your usual setup time? If I can fit everything on one machine then I may just keep on paying for the full wack for that one

paypal

Hi,

Do you accept Paypal ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mohsenh
    Hi,

Do you accept Paypal ?

Thanks
    No, sorry - we do not accept paypal.
    Ditlev Bredahl. CEO,

Hi,

I don't have any photo ID, which is quite a problem. I've got bank statements, army discharge papers, my bank card e.t.c.

Is there anything that can be done?

I'd be interested in trying this out.

I've got a fair bit left in my budget for my little project (Around £400 monthly or so), and it'd be nice to test how your system performs.

Thanks!

49 was a Very Good Number indeed for a dedicated server like that.

But when you convert it to $ then 49 Pounds == $ 91.7280

Great Offer anyway. Especially for the european market.

SDRAPP.com - Domain Management and Reselling Platform
    ATROBO.com - Sverige Bästa Webbhotell

Hello,

I do understand correctly that those servers are Amsterdam/Netherlands based and NOT in the UK, right ?
    (just asking)

Best regards
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Could you provide a Testip and a download file ?
    __--- Nils Valentin ---
    ☆★☆ Speedtest One: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback
    ☆★☆ Speedtest Two: Tokyo / Japan ☆★☆ / Feedback

Excellent offer, already initiated registration
    ... to BE or not to BE, is ONLY up to ME ...

Quote Originally Posted by valentin_nil
    Hello,

I do understand correctly that those servers are Amsterdam/Netherlands based and NOT in the UK, right ?
    (just asking)

Best regards
    Hi, no these are all UK based (London, Docklands), what gave you the impression they were in Amsterdam?

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast