Unhappy Compare of different control panels

Hi everyone out there,

I am new to web hosting so like to post my question here to see whether will there be someone who is able to help me with it.

I am going to buy a control panel for my company, after doing some research I have found a few control panels; they are DirectAdmin, Plesk, cPanel, Ensim, Helm and H-sphere but I am not sure which one I shall buy. I am hoping that someone here can help me do a comparison of their features (hope to be as detail as possible) so that I can decide which control panel to buy. Thank in advance.

You've fogotten one more. I've used it for 1 year. Its dedikit. As for me it's the most flexible panel. Why don't you examine it?

please choose WHM and cPanel as your control panel. I'm not sure if you have used it but it really is user friendly especially how everything is laid out. take a look at for more features and usability. I find other control panels from experience such as Plesk and direct admin, h-sphere and even customly created panels to be "limited"

h-sphere limited? ummm - you might want to rethink that statement.

Directadmin is the best and fastest control panel

There are lots of threads on WHT comparing cpanels, just do advanced search.

Around the Globe
    Depending on your need, and what for a OS platform you have i recomend you to use Plesk, for Windows, or Cpanel/WHM for Linux. The problem with many control panels is that they may cause high load on the server if they are not configured properly.

The chose is yours!