Talking Personalised cPanel Video Tutorials for 1/2 the price of other demo sites!

If you have ever wanted to save support costs... or stick of questions such as "How do I create an e-mail?" or "How do I use fantastico to install a script?" then look no further.

Available now, priced £25 (approx $50) are a set of 17 personalised cPanel video tutorials explaining...

• How to set up an email forwarder -
    • How to set up redirect
    • How to set up an Autoresponder
    • How to back up your account
    • How to set up a FTP account
    • How to set up a mySQL database
    • How to set up POP3 e-mail account -
    • How to set up a subdomain
    • How to enable Hotlinking
    • How to set up a custom error page
    • How to install a script in Fantastico
    • How to use the file manager
    • How to enable/disable FP extensions
    • How to check the service status (to see if there's a problem)
    • How to do a virus scan using ClamAV
    • How to set up a Catch-All E-mail
    • How to password protect a directory

All tutorials will come with your own logo or anything you want. Perhaps you want to include an important URL, or a copyright message.

There are NO suggestions as to who has created the tutorial (unlike other companies I am not charging to remove this).

They are excellent quality, easy for people to follow (not super slow treating the "viewer" like a baby) and not too complicated.

You can receive the tutorials in one of the following formats....

• Flash (Most popular)
    • WMV
    • Quicktime
    • Realmedia

The "control" can be changed to any colour you like and it can also "jump" to an URL once it has finished playing.

Payments by paypal or bank transfer if from the UK. Once you have sent your logo/text etc it will take around 48 to create the files and either upload them or e-mail them to you (they can be large however!).

They will be zipped, with basic HTML pages containing them for your to copy and paste onto your website etc. At $50 it is extremely cheap - for customised files AND your customers will have no idea who created them (except yourselves of course) - $50 can also be compared to other well known demo sites for the price!!

Any questions, feel free to PM me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Also, check out the "demo" tutorials for a feel.

If you have a control panel in anything else... i.e. DirectAdmin, Ensim, Plesk, WHM and you would offer an account for me to create more tutorials for other platforms (I can offer money off tutorials etc, very little resources needed) please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from anybody interested!

How to enable hotlinking?
    Oh, do tell!
    Have you considered Semi-dedicated Hosting? 4 - 8 accounts per server. Less overhead than VPS, better performance for the price. - 15,000 New Domains a day. indexed by Pagerank, backlinks, Hits, and Length.