Need php / database programmer

I need to find a new person for php and datebase programming. I was using a guy from Ukraine, but he is so busy now he can not get the work done when I send it to him. He had been doing great for the last 2 years, but recently let me down on a project that cost me a good client.

Everything we did on past projects has been CMS based, mostly using OSCommerce. I like OSC, but I am learning that CMS based systems are not neccessarily the the best thing to use for lighter applications where you need only a few modules or functions.

What I am looking for is a reliable person who is proficient in php and custom applications. You need to be able to build scripts to handle user specific functions on websites. I will do most of the design work, I just need someone who can integrate the work I need into the designs. I myself am learning ajax, and really like what I see. If you are good with ajax this is a plus.

Please PM me with your credentials., including hourly rate. You do not have to be based in the U.S. to work for me. I am not promising a steady amount of work, these will be random projects but you should see about one a month.

Thanks to everyone for your inquiries or any referrals you may have for a good programmer.

can you please email me at phpprogrammer7 AT gmail DOT com

I have 2+yrs of exp in php/ajax,mysql programming.
    I can deliver yu the best u r looking...
    u can contact me : morsetech at gmail dot com

I can work with you as a php programmer.also need to discuss with u in mail or in chat as dnt like public pmb please..
    waiting for your reply.

U can mail me at inforws at gmail dot com.waiting to hear from you.
    Kind Regards.