Hsphere Vs Sphera

I recently discovered sphera and what to know what the best hosting automation software there is for the money. Software that generates accounts automaticly upon credit card verification and automated user management with easy gui for the user with automated billing and invoice mailing through e-mail.

The more the script can handle the less work for us.

H Sphere, hands down.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged
    Budget VPS, Cloud and Colocation

Why? Have you run either or both? What is the response time, and quality of responses? Thanks.

We run H Sphere. The support response time from them is great. The product is the most complete control panel on the market.

We tried Sphera and it was awful. Not only did it not perform simple functions but it was not stable. Our server was constantly crashing due to it.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

H-Sphere is a great product, but I will give you fair warning. The creators are not very good with english (not their fault, its just not their native language) so getting them to understand what you are asking is sometimes tough.

We manage though, and hsphere keeps on, keeping on.
    Chris Miller
    PromoPunch
    Custom Imprinted Promotional Products
    www.promopunch.com 1-800-750-8530 x221

Its never posed a large problem for us. I have worked personally with the people there that write their docs to help them with some phrasing and proper ways to have things written. They are all extremely nice and helpful. I would highly recommend H Sphere.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

I am curious to know what the configuration of your server was that kept crashing. Thanks!

You would have to talk to Sphera. It never worked right so we dumped it.
    Matt Kelly
    WCiT.net
    Managed and Unmanaged

Have you tried Sphera lately?

They FINALLY made their Linux product available via download and they give you a free 15-day trial.

You should check it out at: http://www.sphera.com/hd_l_index.php

H-sphere and sphera are two totally different products, (obviously ) but what I mean by that is they target two different types of hosting providers. H-sphere is for regular shared hosting, but sphera is made specifically for virtual private servers. They aren't comparable.
    Last edited by 311; 07-03-2002 at 08:22 AM.

Do you mean that Sphera for higher-end Web hosting functionality while H-Sphere is for customers without low-ender needs?

One of the nice things about Sphera is that it enables offering higher-end services. Customers who used to complain about paying more than $5.99/month for everything all of a sudden start paying for these more expensive stuff. That's been the beauty of it.

H-sphere with a doubt.... the support is great and there is no monthly fee's for running it.