Strange Problem in php script???

Hello.
    I'm using ClientExec.
    Sometimes I have a strange error (see attached):

1) In Firefox: I navigate... and then it appears the pop-up to download the index.php file (instead of executing it)
    2) In IE: It shows "page not found"

For example:
    I create a ticket with the text "hello" and the problem doesn't occur.
    If I create a ticket with more than 10 lines... the problem occures most of the time.

Most times... the action is done (for example: the ticket is submitted) but the "error" appears and the page doesn't reload to the next one.

I'm on a VPS. Can this be some php compilation or tweaks?

Thank you very much for your help.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ce_error_php2.jpg  

Seems like it Could be a parse time issue, check your php.ini

Hello,

This problem occurs due to the php functions not functioning properly. The normal test page that we create is simple php program which is a basic php. There are versions of php available and the version your ten line php program is using should support the software that is installed in the server. The solution to this problem is to recompile php with your webserver and then everything should fine for you.

Thank you.

Regards,

Check your php installation and make sure you are using both the latest version of ioncube (if you are using that version of clientexec) and php.
    Steven Ciaburri | Industry's Best Server Management - Rack911.com
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Hi...
    PHP is compiled as apache.
    I've asked to recompile again, but the problem still persists Any idea?

Quote Originally Posted by sitespt
    Hi...
    PHP is compiled as apache.
    I've asked to recompile again, but the problem still persists Any idea?

did you take my suggestion on ioncube if you are using it?
    Software Auditing - 400+ Vulnerabilities Found - Quote @ https://www.RACK911Labs.com
    Fully Managed Dedicated Servers (Las Vegas, New York City, & Amsterdam) (AS62710)
    FreeBSD & Linux Server Management, Security Auditing, Server Optimization, PCI Compliance

Headers of the page are either send incorrectly, the cgi handler isn't working properly or mime types aren't set properly.

Hi, sitespt

Please check the suggestion of Steven. It is one of the reasons why php scripts act like you described, also there can be something related to zend optimizer.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven
    did you take my suggestion on ioncube if you are using it?
    Hi Steven...
    I'm using Zend... here.

Hello.

The problem still persists and I don't what to do more...
    I have uploade Clientexec totally again... this time with ioncube and the last loader... without any good for it.

Zend was reinstalled, etc.

Any more tricks?

Have you checked your error logs for anything that might show up during the times when this happens? I had a problem similar to this awhile back where IE would show the "page cannot be displayed" error and Firefox would try saving the page... it turned out that the server was segfaulting and it was a memory issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Man or Animal
    Have you checked your error logs for anything that might show up during the times when this happens? I had a problem similar to this awhile back where IE would show the "page cannot be displayed" error and Firefox would try saving the page... it turned out that the server was segfaulting and it was a memory issue.
    Hello. Sorry, but this "sounds good"... I can update saying that this has nothing related to ClientExec only.
    It's happening in php scripts. I saw problems when accessing Help Live Center too... so in fact it's a php/server config problem.

As I'm on a VPS... Can you tell me how did you fix the memory issue?
    Thank you.

What version of zend are you using? whats the output of

php -v

Hi...
    PHP 4.4.4
    Zend Engine 1.3.0
    Zend Extension Manager 1.0.9
    Zend Optimiser 2.5.2

But as I told you before... a script (which doesn't use Zend) is with the same problems... so I don't think is a Zend problem. Right?

It could very well be a zend problem, I have seen alot of odd issues with older versions of zend, my guess are you are seeing segmenation faults in your error log?

Zend Optimiser 2.5.2

Upgrade that to 2.6.2